Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good (1122 Views)

How To Fix Laptop’s “plugged In Not Charging” Problem / Laptop Plugged In But Not Charging / Help: Laptop Battery Not Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good by tobeetoe(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please Guys.. months Ago or maybe last year
I experienced a problem but I thought it's the charger stuff. and wanted to buy a charger not until I saw that my charger is working well on seeing the normal green light that comes up on the charger.. I met friends ,colleagues dey Tod me it's probably battery ish.. I took to buying a new battery . battery worked fine when unplugged but still refuses to charge .. Am tired and confused ..its a Dell laptop .. what could be the problem and how do I solve it please ..
Re: My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
tobeetoe:
I experienced a problem but I thought it's the charger stuff. and wanted to buy a charger not until I saw that my charger is working well on seeing the normal green light that comes up on the charger.. I met friends ,colleagues dey Tod me it's probably battery ish.. I took to buying a new battery . battery worked fine when unplugged but still refuses to charge .. Am tired and confused ..its a Dell laptop .. what could be the problem and how do I solve it please ..
ur laptop is faulty. Meet a technician to trouble shoot it

1 Like

Re: My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good by Austileo: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
charging ic problem just 8000 only austileo at whatsapp call 07060419053

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good by adetwin(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Your location first? Its ur charging IC on board
Re: My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good by bright1985: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
box me is only 5k ,,,,,,,,,08064404857
Re: My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good by Lexusgs430: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
tobeetoe:

Have you tried a bios update? It seems a common issue with dell laptops.
Read through online forums and watch YouTube videos for simple fixes.
Re: My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good by SlickM(m): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2015
Your battery cells may be weak. You probably overcharge your battery( prolly by leaving it plugged in overnight). Try this tip and see if it works.

Shut down your pc. Bring out the battery and strike it gently against a hard surface. Fix it back and charge. Pls get back to me if it works.
Re: My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good by Narnsee(f): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2015
pls I need urgent help!my HP mini is making an unusual beep sound when I switch it on!.
Re: My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good by Lexusgs430: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Narnsee:
pls I need urgent help!my HP mini is making an unusual beep sound when I switch it on!.

Its either Ram or keyboard hardware related.

If you can manage, detach the keypad and start the laptop,the beeps should stop and if that fails, detach ram and reintall.
Re: My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good by Narnsee(f): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Its either Ram or keyboard hardware related.

If you can manage, detach the keypad and start the laptop,the beeps should stop and if that fails, detach ram and reintall.

thanks alot Lexusgs,lemme try dat
Re: My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good by tobeetoe(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
SlickM:
Your battery cells may be weak. You probably overcharge your battery( prolly by leaving it plugged in overnight). Try this tip and see if it works.

Shut down your pc. Bring out the battery and strike it gently against a hard surface. Fix it back and charge. Pls get back to me if it works.
Joking or wah
Re: My Laptop Battery Is Not Charging ..both Charger And Battery Is Good by tobeetoe(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
adetwin:
Your location first? Its ur charging IC on board
Lagos .. integrated circuit as aw

(1) (Reply)

Simple Server N Troid Vpn For Android / Should I Go For It? / Dell Inspiron 3520 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.