Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? (1070 Views)

The Untold Story Of The Systematic Genocide Of Muslim In Southern Kaduna / Any Learned Muslim In The House??? Kindly Help Explain This. / (PHOTO) Interview With A General Overseer That Converted To Muslim In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Can any reasonable muslim, tell dis section y muhammed thighed a 6 years old child, and raped her wen she was 9 years old? Wadz d rationale behind his action, and wad is d criteria used in bestowing on him prophetship? Empiree Rilwayne001 Tartar Abuamam Zeezahbee and co pls kip off dis thread. Go to ya islam section to brag abt a rapist, christians can help defend d rapist or condemn him!
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Rilwayne001: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
And Yahwh aka Jesus (according to some retarde.d imps) was busy sharing virgins and animals with moses and his fighters https://www.nairaland.com/2050635/bible-god-share-virgins-other.
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Ukeachu1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Can any reasonable muslim, tell dis section y muhammed thighed a 6 years old child, and raped her wen she was 9 years old? Wadz d rationale behind his action, and wad is d criteria used in bestowing on him prophetship? Empiree Rilwayne001 Tartar Abuamam Zeezahbee and co pls kip off dis thread. Go to ya islam section to brag abt a rapist, christians can help defend d rapist or condemn him!

u day find trouble o
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
And Yahwh aka Jesus (according to some retarde.d imps) was busy sharing virgins and animals with moses and his fighters https://www.nairaland.com/2050635/bible-god-share-virgins-other.

bro, I said ya shld kip off from dis thread, buh since pikin no want make him mama sleep, d pikin no go sleep......... Its a simple question, y did muhammed rape a 9 years old child a "prophet" of a moon god. Bring d bible passage were a prophet rapes any grl. Ma bible is perfect, ya koran and hadith re filled wif tales of "karma sutra"
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Ukeachu1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

u sef apply wisdom o. no be like this.
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ukeachu1:

u day find trouble o
werin d prophet do dhe rite? Cos of d idiot many grls re sufferin, grls like Zeezahbee and co. Suffering from polygamous family hitch. He asked men to beat dem wives. Allow men to rape dem wives and maids, and to marrry 4 women. Does dat make sense, its in their koran. Terrorism today is as a result of d idiot who said muslims shld kill christians and jews.
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Rilwayne001: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
bro, I said ya shld kip off from dis thread, buh since pikin no want make him mama sleep, d pikin no go sleep......... Its a simple question, y did muhammed rape a 9 years old child a "prophet" of a moon god. Bring d bible passage were a prophet rapes any grl. Ma bible is perfect, ya koran and hadith re filled wif tales of "karma sutra"

You are one of those mad man roaming on this forum, you have been answered times without number, but a nitwit like you will still be asking about it..I don't do mad peeps undecided
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are one of those mad man roaming on this forum, you have been answered times without number, but a nitwit like you will still be asking about it..I don't do mad peeps undecided

imagine an old imam asking ya young sisterz or daughterz hand in marriage? Imagine ya sister or ya daughter bin penetra.ted by a fool as old as muhammed age wen he penetra.ted aishat as young as 9. Go to primary schools and see how a 9 years old grl looks like if ya don't ve siblings. Even ya mama won't allow muhammed if he comes to ask for ya sisterz hand in arrange. Let's put aside sentiments, muhammed abused children. Accept his errors and let's enter anda flaws he made, so its up to ya.

1 Like

Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by THUNDER4real(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
pls any reasonable bokoharam in this section? @ op change the topic....
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
THUNDER4real:
pls any reasonable bokoharam in this section? @ op change the topic....
ve bin banned so many times, am avoiding one for now, buh am created to counter islam. To expose their wicked ways. Dey rape children just as muhammed did. Empiree Rilwayne001 Abuamam and co re d descendant of d rapist disturbing us in our section. Let dem go to theirs.
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2015
Rilwayne001 Empiree Tartar Abuamam Zeezahbee hope ya asked imam y muhammed of all women wld raped a 9 years old child? Am anxious to know y. Explain for me and stop sending me pix or videos abt one imam saying shit. Wadz re ya own views abt it, wad iff d grl was to be ya sister or daughter. Will ya give her out to be raped?
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by truthman2012(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Muhammad was known for ALL kinds of IMMORALITIES. No unholy person will get to heaven.
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2015
truthman2012:
Muhammad was known for ALL kinds of IMMORALITIES. No unholy person will get to heaven.
u just summarized it all, Empiree Tartar Abuamam Rilwayne001 and co pls take note, uh I forgot Zeezahbee
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Ganeeheart(f): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Am a muslim.If u are a real christain pls read Luke 6.37.Well as for me a day is coming when the tongue and hand will account for its deeds.Pls dont mock the prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Ifeann(f): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ganeeheart:
Am a muslim.If u are a real christain pls read Luke 6.37.Well as for me a day is coming when the tongue and hand will account for its deeds.Pls dont mock the prophet.
Salam,
Luke 6:37 ..." Do not judge others and God will not judge you.....,.....' forgive others and God will forgive You"

This has to do with mercy.. Don't judge or condemn but forgive, this is mercy ..that is the message in the verse u quoted.

The OP is just asking a question as to the reason for a man in his 50s to defiled a 9 year old child..

I maynot agree with the tone of the question but it is a relevant question because this fellow has over 1.2 billion followers, who take him serious ..Mohammed is not asking OP for forgiveness or mercy.

1 Like

Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Ifeann(f): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

It is forbidden in Islam to question your prophet and his deeds etc any attempt is met with strong agression, threats and insults..why is ur religion so insecure...

u know Mohammed did a lot of questionable things. u know Mohammed was
1. A mass murderer
2. Slave owner
3. Slave trader
4. Pedo.phile
5. Assassination orderer of his critics
6. Warlord
7. Owner of sex slaves
8. Caravan raider and many more...
If he did just one of this foul things then he is not a prophet, yet he did all of this and many more, including marrying his own sons wife, something forbidden in most cultures except perhaps some African pagan cultures, Jews of Old forbade this kind of sexual perversion and immorality.

U know it is not right to sleep with a child of nine, yet u refuse to say it is bad because ur prophet did this..

Jesus knew he came to die for our sins as the scriptures (old testament) prophesied. And he said it many times to his disciples in the scriptures. He came, did that and fulfilled the scriptures to set humanity free from sins for sinners like Mohammed and otherwise .

Today he has billions of followers contributing greatly to humanity at all levels. Christain charities cater to everyone including Muslims, however muslim charity aka zakat is only for helping Muslims..don't u see vast differences in christainity and Islam..

However, You seem to be adamant about the validity of ur quran and "lovingly" verses.
verses like this that command u not to pray for pagans while Christ tells us to pray for everyone.

Wait a moment while I grab my handkerchief and clear the tears from my eyes. It is just such a "beauty" and its author the "tolerant" prophet. BUT Let me ask you this.

When you say Islam is true what you are actually saying is that your god sent the great "messenger" ISA, who was born of a virgin woman and performed countless miracles including giving life to clay (in your book), in the holy bible he gave life to the dead, walked on water etc.
And when the Jews/ pharisees get him and take him to his death, your god then tricks the Jews and Romans to believe that ISA was crucified (check this it is in your quran: for he was not crucified but it was made to them as if he was) and there by starting the great way of life/ religion which has helped countless people find true peace.

Do you see the paradox here. What u claim here is that your god could not preserve his own words in the injeel/bible (600 years after Jesus). And u expect the Koran to be preserved 1400years after Mohammed. This defies common sense.

After this your "all knowing" god then sends Mohammed to fight the Jews and Christians (a religion he helped create).

How can u believe this. How can your "all knowing" god create a religion and then send another man, Mohammed who performed no miracles to give commands contrary to most of his early "messenger" ISA.

This makes no sense.
Your Islam is just a mixture of scriptures from the torah, gnostics "christains" and paganism(worship of the moon good, the evidence is still on your mosques- the crescent moon and star).

If you look at it objectively you will see so many of the circumstantial "revelations" came at the whims of Mohammed's desires especially his sexual desires. How do u even explain the numerous abrogations(why does you god change his mind so often) and the fact that many western Muslims now preach that the Quran 's message should be reinterpreted because of those embarrassing verses and the hadiths should be thrown out but u Mohammedians remain rigid to change and clutch tight to the hadiths despite all its flaws and hilarious fallacies.

1 Like

Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Rilwayne001: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
@Ifeann. I don't know why I got banned and my posts removed after submitting my replys to your posts. As seen up here 2posts has been hidden, I tried with this moniker and my other moniker but to my surprise both was banned from commenting on this section. Then I tried it again (i.e. to reply you) on the romance section offtopic thread, again I got banned in the romance section, same thing in the Islam for muslim section too. I got banned each time I try to reply your horrendous claim up here...I have been banned from the 3sections gor the past 24hrs now, I think that of Islam for muslims is yet to be lifted. I just pray this particular post is not closed and I get banned again.

I would have love to delve into replying you all over again but seriously you have broken my heart, and from to day onward I have no business with you.
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
@ Rilwayne001 Tartar Zeezahbee Abuamam Empiree and co I got no love lost for ya guys, anytin dat happens in las vergas stays in las vergas. I don't mean ya guys d way u seeing it. We just educating ourselves and datz it. Buh d only tin or let me say diff between me and ya guys is, while u say tinz abt ma faith I don't get upset d way ya guys take yours. If ya guys can work dat out, no matter wad dey say abt ya religion u won't hold it to ya marrows. I schooled in kwara state, I got lotz of great muslim frnds, great ones up till date we relate wella. And d cool tin is dat dey pray buh not as extreme as u guys. Buh I don't blame ya guys buh its just d way ya brought up. Its ya fate, ya were born a muslim, I will do same If I were to be a muslim. Buh let ya sense guide ya, ma priest can't send me to fire and I will obey, I am always guided by ma senses. As for Tatar, let me pretend I didn't see ya last post, cos ya don't know me I don't know ya. Bleep ya age I don't give a shit.
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Ifeann(f): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:
@Ifeann. I don't know why I got banned and my posts removed after submitting my replys to your posts. As seen up here 2posts has been hidden, I tried with this moniker and my other moniker but to my surprise both was banned from commenting on this section. Then I tried it again (i.e. to reply you) on the romance section offtopic thread, again I got banned in the romance section, same thing in the Islam for muslim section too. I got banned each time I try to reply your horrendous claim up here...I have been banned from the 3sections gor the past 24hrs now, I think that of Islam for muslims is yet to be lifted. I just pray this particular post is not closed and I get banned again.

I would have love to delve into replying you all over again but seriously you have broken my heart, and from to day onward I have no business with you.

Wow maybe u must have said some nasties or broken the rules hence u got banned. I saw one of ur posts about ur heartbleeding and I have replied.

Please I hope I haven't offended u in anyway. I only quote and analyze ur authentic hadiths and quran.
Re: Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ganeeheart:
cam ya or will ya allow a man as old as 50 somtin years old to defile ya daughter at d age of 9? and will ya allow a man to thigh ya daughter at d age of 6? ple be sincere!

(1) (Reply)

A Dream About Marriage (what Does It Translates To?) / I Prefer To Rot In Hell Fire Than Serve The Monster Called God” – Transgender / Priest Stoned To Death By MONKEYS Which Have Already Killed Two Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.