Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

You Just Have To Laugh to This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Just Have To Laugh to This (707 Views)

My Collection Of Funny Memes:be Warned You Might Laugh To Stupor / When You Laugh To His Dry Joke Cos He Is Paying For Your Food (pics) / When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Just Have To Laugh to This by Princephelar(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five people in the plane. The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I can't die now". So he took one parachute and left. The second who was Aliko Dangote said: "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and left. The third was Goodluck Jonathan and he said: " I'm the smartest president in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and left. Then it was left with GMBuhari and a little school girl. GMBuhari said to the little girl" take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little girl replied no need for that "there are two parachutes left. GMBuhari asked her: "How come?" The little girl replied: Goodluck Jonathan took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute. Please don't laugh alone, share with friends.
Re: You Just Have To Laugh to This by elantraceey(f): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Too funny that i forgot to laugh undecided

1 Like

Re: You Just Have To Laugh to This by paranorman(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Funny bu degrading. Y'all should let GEJ be.
Check this out:
boy: you know i can do anything for you.
Girl: *widens eyes* really?!
Boy: yeah!
Girl: okay. I need to get my naild fixed. There's this new shoes. Bola Boyfriend got her one. Can you get me one? I need my hair fixed.
Have you seen the new iphone 6, please i'd love one for a val gift! My provisions are running outof stock, need to replenish. Don't you think i need ta tone my skin, its getting darker i think. I gotta look beautiful for ya. Can you get me a car? Why don't you get the new TV Emeka got in this crib?... ....
Boy: *cuts in* all these things you are imagining, i am not green lantern!

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do, If you caught her catching on you / Hilarious! Apc To Be Seud For Sending Seyi Shay To Give Mr President An erecsion / I Was Disvirgined At The Age Of 5yrs....pls I Need Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.