Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Yaya Toure Leads Ivory Coast To AFCON Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Leads Ivory Coast To AFCON Final (431 Views)

AFCON Final: Cameroon Beat Egypt 2-1 To Win African Cup Of Nation / Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Leads Ivory Coast To AFCON Final by ekog: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Can Ivory Coast win the Nations Cup? Details here.... http://amebosport.com/yaya-toure-leads-ivory-coast-to-afcon-final/
Re: Yaya Toure Leads Ivory Coast To AFCON Final by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
i nor set my eyes on any team playing since the tournament began......cos of this shiityy NYSC with their wahala wey big pass dem....

abeg tell me the date of the finals jor...

i pick ivory....to win this nations cup....since they in finals now...i believe dem
Re: Yaya Toure Leads Ivory Coast To AFCON Final by good4all: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
The Ivorians are extremely determined this time

(1) (Reply)

AFCON Semi Final Update Ghana 3 - 0 Guinea / Ronaldo Voted Best EPL Player Ever / Who Will Win The Uefa Champions In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.