Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Bloggers See The Benefits Of Social Bookmarking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers See The Benefits Of Social Bookmarking (842 Views)

Bloggers See How You Can Make $100K Per Month / High PR Dofollow Social Bookmarking Site List 2015 / Omg!!see The Power Of Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers See The Benefits Of Social Bookmarking by webcraftz(m): 6:59am On Feb 05, 2015
Hello friends,

Social bookmarking sites (e.g Stumbleupon, Digg, Typepad, Reddit, etc) are sites where we save links of web pages, blogs, articles, video or any other information that we want to share online. It is also an important aspect in search engine optimization that can drive traffic to your websites/blog.

Here are 5 benefits of using social bookmarking sites to promote yourself/business/website etc;
1. It makes your site go viral. Other users around the globe can see your bookmarks online and making your site hyper‐visible.

2. In line with no 1, surrendering your blog posts, website/video link to social bookmarking sites can increase your website’s traffic guaranteed.

3. You can also pull all of the best testimonials/reviews from your customers together in your social bookmarking page and let internet users get an overview of your work portfolio. You can direct people to enter this social bookmarking site and navigate through the links that are posted as yours. They will see the number of shares, likes, in-depth reviews and recommendations in one place. This also includes all the testimonials you have organized in a simple presentation and format.

4.Social bookmarking can be used to promote your brand to the right audience. This will increase your chance of getting more sales of whatever you're promoting.

5. You will improve your ranking on Google,Yahoo, and Bing with social bookmarking because search engines recognizes them. Although some social bookmarking site instruct Google not to follow their links leading out of their site.

So if you only have a handful of viewers and want to expand this number to tons of viewers, why not give social bookmarking a try? Take advantage of the features of social bookmarking and ride on to the next wave of Internet marketing.

You'd love to try this but you feel you don't have time? Well I do SEO and social bookmarking is part of my job.
Feel free to contact me; 07065427904, email - bizbliss95@gmail.com.

Regards,
Joseph Ogechukwu
Re: Bloggers See The Benefits Of Social Bookmarking by diamondcrownltd(f): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me On How To Stop Websites From Sharing On My Facebook Wall / ;) / Blogger Or Wordpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.