Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! (802 Views)

130 Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers (video & pics) / SHOCKING: Rickey Tarfa Bribed Justice Yunusa With N225, 000; Habitually Manipula / Lest We Forgot. Behold Buhari's Campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by DickDastardly(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2015
How senseless and callous does this topic sound? Since we have thrown decorum and decency to the dogs in the name of an election where whoever wins between Buhari and Jonathan is still a Nigerian and must remain accountable to Nigerians, kindly permit me to join the bandwagon of senselessness.
Since one doesnt need to present facts or evidence in allegations anymore in my country, here is my contribution to the rounds of gossip being peddled carelesslessly lately.

This muslim imams have sold their soul for a pot of porridge and how ridiculous of them. This bribery was made by no other persons than Tinubu and Amaechi (who has rendered river state account empty for the APC wishful schemings) to the hungry imams.
This is infact in sharp contrast with the expectations of allah and the teachings of his prophet. This is highly condemnable. And the imams involved should all return the ill gotten bribe money or face the wrath of alla. How can they stoop so low? They must remain neutral in political matters. And not receiving money from Buhari's men to be using the various mosques accross the nation to preach against and incite violence against GEJ voters.
All well meaning Nigerians must join hands to condemn this dastardly act by Buhari.

Note: Dickdastardly is reknown muslim scholar! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2015
The certificate forger is also a briber!
They claim PDP paid pastors, Which means APC paid imams...
What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by simplemach(m): 7:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Hmmmm, a buch of corrupt fellows promissing to totally extricate Nigeria of corruption, promissing to probe and prossecute all those involved. I wonder wether all those will come up when they are done probing themselves.
GEJ till journey to Lagos becomes 30mins by rail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by orobs93(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Kai my broda pls show some level of literacy pls...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by DickDastardly(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
My brother its season of callousness. If people believed Amaechi's allegation against Pastors without proof, they also should swallow this one hook, line and sinker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2015
DickDastardly:

My brother its season of callousness. If people believed Amaechi's allegation against Pastors without proof, they also should swallow this one hook, line and sinker cheesy
Exactly!...They think they have a monopoly for propaganda.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2015
orobs93:

Kai my broda pls show some level of literacy pls...
Go and tell that to Buhari the illiterate. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by balash(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2015
Proof...link....witness...picture...video...

OR

You know the rest. Moreover taNoids people yaff started with their senseless posts they assume if PDP bribed pastors then we should concoct APC bribed Imams too haha very silly people

Church pastor leaders have already started investigating theirs and every culprits would be exposed don't worry we go investigate imams own and every neccesary measures would be taken but nevertheless SAI BABA // SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 7:34am On Feb 05, 2015
Amaechi really threw caution to the wind in making such frivolous allegations against men of God. All because of politics?
Good one Dickdastardly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by CORTANA: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2015
balash:
Proof...link....witness...picture...video...

OR

You know the rest. Moreover taNoids people yaff started with their senseless posts they assume if PDP bribed pastors then we should concoct APC bribed Imams too haha very silly people

Church pastor leaders have already started investigating theirs and every culprits would be exposed don't worry we go investigate imams own and every neccesary measures would be taken but nevertheless SAI BABA // SAI BUHARI
Headless chicken, dickdastardly is only telling you to believe this if believed Amaechi's version without proof.
Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Baseless story...mcheeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by DickDastardly(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2015
CORTANA:

Headless chicken, dickdastardly is only telling you to believe this if believed Amaechi's version without proof.
Ode!
Thats their stock in trade, so you may ignore him grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by DickDastardly(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2015
2undexy:
Baseless story...mcheeew
Just like Amaechi's senseless and baseless allegation against our reverred Men of God on behalf of APC. Thanks cool grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by balash(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2015
CORTANA:

Ode!

Sick Baboon, daft nerd am I saying anything different? Or is it that english is that problem u have all be having for years? How on earth have u been coping with reading out of your ass for a while. Ode okponu amukumekoh aburo Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by thaoriginator: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2015
Na dis kain thread PDP cockroaches dey like so they come in and cool their nerves. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by balash(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2015
DickDastardly:

Thats their stock in trade, so you may ignore him grin

Nibitabatin wah ogbon, Ohmandun eyan ti aba ba agoh nibeh..

I just posted 'PDP people' go and check new topics and you will see folds of topics saying APC too bbribed imams you not the first I only posted the solutions that if pastors find culprits in the mess and imams too will find culprit as well.

Am not surprised you living in context with your name a true DICK you are
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by Toktee(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
you this dog or should i call you chimp,in your empty brain,any news against opposition is true provided buhari name is mentioned,i pity u,no wonder u and ur family remained stagnant.
Dnt bother to quote me cos i will not read it,take care.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Bribed Muslim Imams In The North With N8billion! by SeverusSnape(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Toktee:
you this dog or should i call you chimp,in your empty brain,any news against opposition is true provided buhari name is mentioned,i pity u,no wonder u and ur family remained stagnant.
Dnt bother to quote me cos i will not read it,take care.
Piggy pig...You must read
I thought you were dead.

(1) (Reply)

How Lagos Traffic Was In The 60's..wow! (pic) / Nigeria Sars Must Stop Intimidating Innocent Civilians / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.