Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Undies And Panties - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Undies And Panties (1485 Views)

Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed / Affordable Sexy Lingeries,quality Bras And Panties@ Mz Rola Ventures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undies And Panties by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 05, 2015
I need to make contact with dealers in ladies' undies & pants urgently, please.
I have searched Nairaland without success. Does it mean no one deals on this?

1 Like

Re: Undies And Panties by Montaque(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2015
I have contacts for locally made female undies.
Call 08035590702
Re: Undies And Panties by MarykayOnly: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2015
I have been patronizing SMART choice for years... Very affordable wholesaler with good communication. You can contact them on Facebook. This is their bbm pin 79A5A444.
Re: Undies And Panties by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2015
MarykayOnly:
I have been patronizing SMART choice for years... Very affordable wholesaler with good communication. You can contact them on Facebook. This is their bbm pin 79A5A444.

Really? that wud be great. Are u into the biz? howz the turn-out?
Re: Undies And Panties by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 05, 2015
Montaque:
I have contacts for locally made female undies.
Call 08035590702
Would luv to check em out. tanx.
Re: Undies And Panties by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2015
I need more suggestions, people.
Help a fellow Nlander, pls.
Re: Undies And Panties by MarykayOnly: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yes, the turnout has been a rewarding experience. I sell undies and other items but, undies are good catch for quick profit. they are cheap and keep my customers coming back to me. Sometimes, they even refer customers to me. They have a very good customer service. I highly recommend them any day, any time.
Re: Undies And Panties by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
MarykayOnly:
Yes, the turnout has been a rewarding experience. I sell undies and other items but, undies are good catch for quick profit. they are cheap and keep my customers coming back to me. Sometimes, they even refer customers to me. They have a very good customer service. I highly recommend them any day, any time.
Can i have their contacts, pls?
Re: Undies And Panties by MarykayOnly: 1:41am On Feb 08, 2015
You can reach them directly on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/smart4choice or bbm# 79A5A444 or email them 2smartchoice@gmail.com
Re: Undies And Panties by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
MarykayOnly:
You can reach them directly on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/smart4choice or bbm# 79A5A444 or email them 2smartchoice@gmail.com
K, tanx.
bur how come u signed onto NL d same day i raised dis thread?
I find it troubling trusting u.

(1) (Reply)

See How This Man Dressed To The ATM / Classy And Unique Handmade Slippers / Trendy Grandpa Rocks Replica Of The Famous ‘ebuka Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.