Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Any Enlightened Toyota Mechanic In Aba N Environs - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Enlightened Toyota Mechanic In Aba N Environs (766 Views)

Please Recommend A Good And Trusted Toyota Mechanic In Apo, Abuja / In Need Of A Good Toyota Mechanic Around Surulere / PHOTOS: Ghastly Accident Along Aba Road,abia Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Enlightened Toyota Mechanic In Aba N Environs by ogawisdom(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Pls can someone refer me to a good toyota mechanic in aba or its environ. At least one dt understands dt a faulty oxygen sensor can cause d CEL to come on. D type dt kws dt an engine thermostat shld nt b removed n u dnt ve to steady ur radiator fan.

I need to change my oxygen sensor to clear my CEL asap, but my present mechanic says I shldnt do dt infact he has neva heard oxygen sensor in his 15yrs as a mechanic. I ve shown him d sensor screwed on my exhausts thro d hood n still he claims d sensor has no biz with CEL. I ve met three other mechanics on d issue but their position is similar. My car runs great but d CEL is on.

My present mechanic is nt a complete clown but jst barely average to me n dts nt good enough.

So I think I ve to look for d best hand in town. Any referral will b appreciated.
Re: Any Enlightened Toyota Mechanic In Aba N Environs by dannydevito(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
There is an elizade workshop in umuahia am sure they can help they helped with ma gx470 baloon issue.........
Re: Any Enlightened Toyota Mechanic In Aba N Environs by Meringe(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Very funny. We are passing through the same thing. After scanning my car, I got codes of sensors including but not limited to speed, atf sensor , bank 1 & 2. I took this car to mechanics in Aba, my brother come see reasons ooo. They told me that sensors mean nothing. It's a fancy tin that d manufacturer put in there. No mechanic could do my instructions. Even d ones at Alaoji . From my understanding of auto tranny, faulty speed sensor could be causing the car not to accelerate better.
My advice is to Google the pictures of the location of the sensor and show it to them to change it for you. Don't listen to their preaching ooo.

1 Like

Re: Any Enlightened Toyota Mechanic In Aba N Environs by DECOtech(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2015
Call 08030938491
Re: Any Enlightened Toyota Mechanic In Aba N Environs by ogawisdom(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2015
DECOtech:
Call 08030938491

Sorry is he located in aba thanks
Re: Any Enlightened Toyota Mechanic In Aba N Environs by DECOtech(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Yes, I am in Lagos temporarily. I'm actually based in Owerri so some kind of arrangement can be made if he is interested. Owerri to Aba is just about 45mins drive.

ogawisdom:

Sorry is he located in aba thanks
Re: Any Enlightened Toyota Mechanic In Aba N Environs by cmoney22222: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2015
Eod

Meringe:
Very funny. We are passing through the same thing. After scanning my car, I got codes of sensors including but not limited to speed, atf sensor , bank 1 & 2. I took this car to mechanics in Aba, my brother come see reasons ooo. They told me that sensors mean nothing. It's a fancy tin that d manufacturer put in there. No mechanic could do my instructions. Even d ones at Alaoji . From my understanding of auto tranny, faulty speed sensor could be causing the car not to accelerate better.
My advice is to Google the pictures of the location of the sensor and show it to them to change it for you. Don't listen to their preaching ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout BMW Hydrogen. Powered.i8 (photos) / Is It Possible To Change The Position Of A Car Gear Selector / Aligning Your Car's Missing Wheel Nuts The Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.