Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Attend This Business Meeting On 07/02/2015 And Get Free Mentoship And Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attend This Business Meeting On 07/02/2015 And Get Free Mentoship And Training (336 Views)

Dangote And Bill Gates Hold Joint Meeting With Gov Gaidam, Others In Yobe. Pics / Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / Business Meeting Invitation That Would Change Your Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attend This Business Meeting On 07/02/2015 And Get Free Mentoship And Training by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2015
Hello folks.

For those who attended last weekend. We had such a wonderful time together. It was an interactive session and we learnt a lot on how to make money online legitimately.

Some who wanted to couldn't for one reason or the other. So we have decided to have another business meeting this saturday(07/02/2015).

So have you been struggling to make money online and it appears to be too difficult and complicated. All your effect has yielded you just little or no more at all.

Good new is that I would walk you through a very proven and tested way to start making serious money legitimate money online,whether you want to work full time or part time, it is very possible for you to start making thousands of dollars monthly. You don't have to believe me,just come and see things for yourself. You would get free mentorship and training to help you succeed in the business. Come with an open mind and positive attitude.

So I would be working with just 15 people this saturday and for you to attend, you have to register by texting " your name,location,sex and email I'd to 08097649431" and a token of N1,000 is to be paid at the venue. ( people don't value free things).

So this saturday in Lagos, 12pm prompt.
Register now as there is only a few slots.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander / Acquire Dangote Cements At #900/50kg Bags,call Sales Man_08108208325 / Advice Needed Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.