Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Can You Write In System Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can You Write In System Language (1225 Views)

I Can Help You Write Code's For Just $35. / The Most Difficult Software To Write.... In Existence / Çan You Write Programs For Games With Java. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write In System Language by authur(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2006
please, i am trying to learn how to design a system, but don't know how to write in computer language.
please, do help me in this
Re: Can You Write In System Language by Bossman(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2006
Exactly what are you trying to achieve? Just describe what you want to do, and we will try to advice as to which way to go to achieve it.
Re: Can You Write In System Language by h4rdc0d3d(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2006
Do you mean the machine language of the processor/chip of the system you are working with?
Re: Can You Write In System Language by c0dec(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2006
authur:

please, i am trying to learn how to design a system, but don't know how to write in computer language.
please, do help me in this

n00b. dont complicate your life
Re: Can You Write In System Language by Ogisosoft(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2006
smiley Oga, u said about designing a system. Really i guess it is normal system not computer system.Before any system will be design, u hv to define the system(study) eg how the system will look like, the need of the system(new system),input specification of the system,output specification of the system. and lastly designing and implimentation.

Moreover, this will involve the analysis, programing,hardware installation and training of user(s). etc
Re: Can You Write In System Language by naijafan(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2006
hmm, there is no reason why anyone should want to program in 'computer language' except you're working with Intel, or AMD! and if that's the case, you wouldnt have asked that question in this forum anyway.

Just try to express yourself and tell us the problem, I'd be glad to help

(1) (Reply)

Game Programming / New Fruitninja Game / I Bet You Cant Do This With Javascript, *check Out*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.