Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) (1114 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys / Audio Acapella Rap Battle Kinglahkay VS Gladyys / Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2015
Mathematical's Verse
My lines so wicked jst lik a bad habit;
and if my barz is crack then consider me as a super
dope crack addict/
So I decided to take a crack look at it/
not even you is gnna get me back at it/
this is me not a radio static/
am gnna pop eyes when I bare arms ,yu Ain't
gotta read this 3 more times to be “four' warned /
m real believw me yur nt bn punked/
as i write this piece gladyys ur Nemesis is near /
not even the mods gnna interfere/
me,them, gnna be celebratin ya demise with
cup full of beers/
Haha hah. Diz just the beginning
She rhymes like a lazy broom /
and thinks lik she's the boss for real/
wu wnna date yu with ya lil boob /
She's nothin buh lame goon/she thinks she's got d
appeal/
I aint tellin' nobody how 2 rhyme, m jst tellin you're not as skilled/
if yu try more than yu can do,yu gettn yasef killed /
Me keep it real , gmme a lady hug/you cant compete with me Your jst a lil dawg/
Mathematical

4 Likes

Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Gladyys ' Verse
Before piercin holes..hw bou i close d old ones like ur mouth for claimin d best/
i'm pissd n maimin d pest/
slugs sent between head n chest..d dame in dis pair/
befor my 'met are done' sprayin..huh!just 'killd a pain in d neck'!!
said i wnt stnd a chance against her/you wrong
maths,here d plans ta daze her/
pull some strings,damn! m a bad player/'step by step math' dancin 2 ds beatin..cos 'i'l go rhythm' against maths..
here we go,amigos/either way she knws i'l win though/
tryin long legs,i'l cut em off,m hangin flamingos/4rm
left 2 ryt no way out,i got men wit 'arms at both
side'...standin akimbo!
she cnt beat my 'top rankd beef',2 d poor bytch d
'steaks are 2 high'/
i took her 'legs b4,m stil takin her 'tooth,eyes'/
wen my mets load again/
mat wana 'beef rug'?i'l mak maths break down like
damagd cars,she'd get 'toad away'!!
my ring of punches gat maths scared/she tryna work
awt d circumferenc,math says '2 pie are square'/c hw dumb my punches gat math/til infinity,it'd surely b afta math!

3 Likes

Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Open for votes
Mikuz
Emaprince
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Guykhena
Dj5naira
Glacierz
Ibime

Criteria
Delivery (Flow/rhymes)
Punchline
Metaphors/Simile
Wordplay/Pun
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by CrazyScientist: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Am giving it to gladyys for the punchies grin
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by mikuz(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nice one from both. Mathematical has really improved, she's doing just fine. But Gladys takes this 'cause she brought heavier punches owing to experience. Would have loved to see Math in the second round but then . .

MVGT : Gladys
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by Ksslib(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Delivery (Flow/rhymes)..... Gladys rhymed better,mathematical flowed better.. But since you merged both crits, i ll give delivery a tie..

Punchline..... Gladys.. Mathematical's was more a freestyle. She didnt attack her opponent at all. Mathematical, dont just say Gladys is dead, tell us how you ll kill her OR rather, convince us that youre a killer.. Dont just say youre better, tell us why Gladys is wack, convince us.. Freestlyes are for self praise(which you mostly did) while a battle is to attack your opponent with creativity,terror or wits(which Gladys did better).. You spent most of your time telling us that youre better,that Gladys is in trouble but you never harmed her... Rather, your opponent attacked you,broke your neck,took ur legs, eyes and was more creative with the dissing..

Metaphors/Simile.... Gladys.. arms at both side-- hands akinbo.. Thats a double entendre-- impressive..

Wordplay/Pun
Gladys got this, though some were forced.. I'll go rythm=algorithm? .. Beef rug=be frog are perfect homophones but the circumstance in which it was played was shady sha..Toad=towed... Well, its not the perfect homophone but its a very creative pun(liked how you played it with be frog)..

-------------------------------------------
You both are new, esp mathematical but you both still tried.. There is this thread for learning created by maximus. If youre interested, go there and ask questions on how to rhyme better,how to drop better punchlines,mets and wordplay -- you ll get the replies, then watch yourselves improve rapidly..

Mvgt----- Gladys..

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Voters thanks a lot
Winner - Gladyys

Mikuz lock this thread

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by mikuz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nah, don't worry its ok.
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by Emaprince: 1:01am On Feb 06, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Am giving it to gladyys for the punchies grin
who is this now?..why can't people stop behaving like animals?..your name wasn't tagged,you are not a regular member..so wetin concern you in a well organized tourney?..this kind people deserves instant ban!!
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by Emaprince: 1:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Vgt - gladdyys.

Mathematical did a good job..but lack of experience is what made you lost.you are new and jumped into a battle/tourney immediately but with time,you'll be a force.
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by kr0ne(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2015
That's my little queen cool

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by DarkkRebel: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2015
where's Demisha vs Atikubi though
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by 04kaa: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2015
gladdys raps like a man, a lady rapping about slugz to ur chest? something is fishy grin
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by gottoboy(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2015
04kaa:
gladdys raps like a man, a lady rapping about slugz to ur chest? something is fishy grin
She already knows the basic concept of rapping, thats her advantage
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by Bars(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
kr0ne:
That's my little queen cool

Ashawo undecided
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by CrazyScientist: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Emaprince:
who is this now?..why can't people stop behaving like animals?..your name wasn't tagged,you are not a regular member..so wetin concern you in a well organized tourney?..this kind people deserves instant ban!!

undecided What is this one Saying? So cause I just appreciated someone its a crime? Anyway, I know you were just trying to show yourself, you've been seen, its alright. smiley

PS : the mods and 'relevant' people didnt complain, so wetin concern you?! as if you can even rap to save your life undecided
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by Kanyol(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nice job
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by Limerick: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tight one rilli.woulda tied dis but that to be four warned line did it 4 me... Mvgt:mathematical...............dope piece from both.
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by kr0ne(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Limerick:
Tight one rilli.woulda tied dis but that to be four warned line did it 4 me... Mvgt:mathematical ...............dope piece from both.
Null and void grin
Re: Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) by Limerick: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
kr0ne:

Null and void grin
LOL

(1) (Reply)

goodbye / X-ray Vs Slaypac(d Unlimited Clash Of D Titans) / Who Do Regard As The Biggest Rapper In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.