Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Lucky Signs Supporters Portray For Their Teams victory in Football matches - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lucky Signs Supporters Portray For Their Teams victory in Football matches (592 Views)

The Most Complete Player In Football History *picture* / All The Results From Yesterday's EUROPA League Matches / Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool Job Is The Biggest Challenge In Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucky Signs Supporters Portray For Their Teams victory in Football matches by Medley(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Many will agree with me that in the quest for us to see our team win a competition or match,they are extra miles we can go. I am not talking about extremism situations(like using voodoo or other alien powers) that can make the handler mad.
There are some signs that we put through either before, or during a football match or other sporting events to ensure that our team wins.

This signs vary depending on the individuals,some call it their 'lucky style', and when watching a match,they are sitted in that pattern,others, will put on a particular shirt of their football team,without this 'lucky signs' they are uncomfortable watching the game and may even play down their loss as the consquence.

Whenever my team FC barcelona are playing a match i always have the clubs hand band on my wrist, and my fingers crossed like a chain,with this i have full assurance that we will win, and even sometimes,i predict the score that we should likely win with. Sometimes, we lose the match,and i refuse to eat dinner as a result,(atleast everyday no b christmas),but when we win,it's as a result of the lucky move.

Have you got any lucky move or signs(sometimes very funny or strange) you pull through, hoping that your team will win? Lets share?.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Signs Supporters Portray For Their Teams victory in Football matches by ShakurM(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sitting in front row o...either draw or win. Never a loss!
Re: Lucky Signs Supporters Portray For Their Teams victory in Football matches by Medley(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
ShakurM:
Sitting in front row o...either draw or win. Never a loss!

True talk! If i just can't sit in the first two roles,if i will be watching the match in a viewing centre,It's like the game is over for us.
Re: Lucky Signs Supporters Portray For Their Teams victory in Football matches by ShakurM(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Medley:

True talk! If i just can't sit in the first two roles,if i will be watching the match in a viewing centre,It's like the game is over for us.
Gbayi brother
Re: Lucky Signs Supporters Portray For Their Teams victory in Football matches by Medley(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Imagine the Ghanian goal keeper bringing into the football pitch a lucky spiderman. That will probably close the goal post with web,for him mind
Re: Lucky Signs Supporters Portray For Their Teams victory in Football matches by Haywhymido(m): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2015
This is true, even players do it too.before dey enter d pitch or while on d pitch
Re: Lucky Signs Supporters Portray For Their Teams victory in Football matches by Medley(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
The Ghanian goal keeper wasn't saved by his lucky spider man, anyway
Re: Lucky Signs Supporters Portray For Their Teams victory in Football matches by winningwinner(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2015
Medley:
Many will agree with me that in the quest for us to see our team win a competition or match,they are extra miles we can go. I am not talking about extremism situations(like using voodoo or other alien powers) that can make the handler mad.
There are some signs that we put through either before, or during a football match or other sporting events to ensure that our team wins.

This signs vary depending on the individuals,some call it their 'lucky style', and when watching a match,they are sitted in that pattern,others, will put on a particular shirt of their football team,without this 'lucky signs' they are uncomfortable watching the game and may even play down their loss as the consquence.

Whenever my team FC barcelona are playing a match i always have the clubs hand band on my wrist, and my fingers crossed like a chain,with this i have full assurance that we will win, and even sometimes,i predict the score that we should likely win with. Sometimes, we lose the match,and i refuse to eat dinner as a result,(atleast everyday no b christmas),but when we win,it's as a result of the lucky move.

Have you got any lucky move or signs(sometimes very funny or strange) you pull through, hoping that your team will win? Lets share?.
Hmmmmmm!

(1) (Reply)

La-Liga: Celta 0 vs Barcelona 1 (full time) / Fumigation And Pest Extermination / Arsenal To Miss Out Of Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.