Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

My Blackberry Z10 Always Damage The Batteries - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Blackberry Z10 Always Damage The Batteries (1123 Views)

Do Powerbanks Damage Phone Batteries? / 5 Ways To Avoid Damage To Battery While Charging Your Phone / Why I Won't Give Up My Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blackberry Z10 Always Damage The Batteries by Ojochegbe1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
i bought a blackberry Z10 last year may, between then and now i have changed battery up to 3times already, plz anyone in the house who can help out on how to solve this problem?
Re: My Blackberry Z10 Always Damage The Batteries by Namzy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Its the phone. Older models of Z10 have problem with calibrating battery percentage and it was fixed in later models. Ve forgotten the defective model number. So the battery that came with the phone originally is good just that when your phone says 80% its actually just 2% hence the phone will shut down. Buying a new battery doesn't fix this.
Is either this or you have been buying fake batteries.
Work around is to make sure your battery is empty (you can do this by switching on the phone continously until it no longer comes on) then remove battery from phone and let is stay for about 6 hours or more to ensure no charge left. Then put it back and charge phone to full. Remember this is a temporary fix cause the problem will result again after some days or weeks.
Re: My Blackberry Z10 Always Damage The Batteries by Namzy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Remember after putting the battery back after waiting for 6hours ( it can be less) the way to know is after waiting for like one hour and you put the battery back it should start from 0% if it starts from more than 10% (usually you'll see 80%) then you have to discharge they remove the battery again and wait for longer
Re: My Blackberry Z10 Always Damage The Batteries by Ojochegbe1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
tenz bro i really appreciate am grateful
Re: My Blackberry Z10 Always Damage The Batteries by edobor108(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
U stll dy use bb i pity u, u neva c anytin Jet,wen u go follow us dy flex android,hmmm u dy miss sha
Re: My Blackberry Z10 Always Damage The Batteries by Ojochegbe1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin bros u funny die, lol na naija economy do am i sold my android for BB, but i later regret am cha grin grin
Re: My Blackberry Z10 Always Damage The Batteries by sorextee(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Op namzy has said it all. So many customers came with such issues.. i even thought it was a general problem with z10.. we advised them something similar to namzy own... have u tried it?
Re: My Blackberry Z10 Always Damage The Batteries by samsard(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
edobor108:
U stll dy use bb i pity u, u neva c anytin Jet,wen u go follow us dy flex android,hmmm u dy miss sha
I use a Z10 since the first quarter of last year and I haven't changed the battery that came with it and I don't regret it. must everyone follow the overcrowded Android population? To me droid looks like stuff for kids who always need something to play with.
Re: My Blackberry Z10 Always Damage The Batteries by Ojochegbe1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
yeah i tried it yesterday but i bought another battery anyway cha, tenz for all ur contribution, and there told me not to use desktop to charge again.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get Nokia 107 Dual Sim? / Fyi:tecno Phantom Z Bricks On Update / Gionee M5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.