Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,300 members, 7,850,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Estate Vendors- Formal Money Swindlers!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estate Vendors- Formal Money Swindlers!!! (356 Views)

Wanted Vendors For Building Construction & Civil Engineering Materials / Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors / Dont Be A Victim Of Fraudulent Land Vendors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estate Vendors- Formal Money Swindlers!!! by Ziel: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
In fairness to all hard working persons dreaming of owning their own properties in the nearest future; today, I offer myself as your business advisor and implore you not to do any form of business with Lekki Gardens. This post is not out of spite, I am writing from first hand experience dealing with the company that disregards buyers' rights and after everything the picture they sell and the structure on ground is as far as the east is from the west.

it still baffles my mind the way the company keeps on promoting one new estate development after the other when its' previous works are all shams and they have beneficiaries wailing for failed investments. Lately, they have embarked on meeting with their customers, mostly disgruntled ones to iron out issues but this is all cake dressing because when it comes down to implementing what needs to be done,they send you on a long mission.

I wish there could be a regulatory body and customer right protection agency. Richard and his gangs wont survive a proper regularized developed institution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Vendors- Formal Money Swindlers!!! by louken(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Thanks for the information

(1) (Reply)

Best Selling Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Lagos State For Sale 07062764235 / Quality Roofing Sheet For Sale At Docherich, Reliable And Quality 07062764235 / A Very Spacious 4 Bedrooms Flat For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.