Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? (2337 Views)

How I Almost Slept With My Fiance Sister / How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
I don't know oh ,but do they feel comfortable and achieved,,I believe deep inside their heart aches them.
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by elantraceey(f): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by baralatie(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I don't know oh ,but do they feel comfortable and achieved,,I believe deep inside their heart aches them.
their is something called denial and the other is social grouping.that is how they escape thinking about it to some extent.
same thing for men who sleep around with lots of women while in a 'steady' relationship.
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
elantraceey:
undecided undecided
why were u pressing phone in bello's class?
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Chidonc(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
They feel hw u feel when u have slept wit plenty of girls. Lubish
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
baralatie:

their is something called denial and the other is social grouping.that is how they escape thinking about it to some extent.
same thing for men who sleep around with lots of women while in a 'steady' relationship.
I see so what is social grouping?
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
this is a very good question

but sorry you won't get correct answers.Cos only people involved in this can answer appropriately

but who will?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
elantraceey:
undecided undecided
Oh....this is how you feel?
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by lanaVello1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
same way u feel wen u have banged several gals. Dont make em feel less human for the same tin we get praise for doing

1 Like

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Twaci(f): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
diddydiva:

but sorry you won't get correct answers.Cos only people involved in this can answer appropriately

but who will?
Abi, who will? Even if I have (just saying oh!), I won't reveal it here for some jobless people to get all judgemental on.

1 Like

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Emodeee: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
elantraceey:
undecided undecided

c hw u do face lyk xay u be virgin.
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by baralatie(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I see so what is social grouping?
social one word and grouping another word.

people (either girls or guys) who find themselves in this situation will become edgy if they find themselves in the midst of dominant people who either hardly sleep around or with person who just can't stand the topic of unfaithfulness in relationship
so they pick up friends who are like minded,develop gist on the enjoyment of been unfaithful and develop new ways of going uncaught and choose weak,receptive guys as victims

1 Like

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by elantraceey(f): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:

I just knew you were going to digress undecided

He wasn't teaching , he was only saying his usual talks of how he has read ababio chemistry 100 times undecided

Moreover i wasn't even chatting or anything if you were in that class you'll hear when he asked me what were my plans after graduation and i was checking up on the singer he mentioned.

1 Like

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by elantraceey(f): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Oh....this is how you feel?

Hehehe, you're not serious grin grin
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
elantraceey:

I just knew you were going to digress undecided

He wasn't teaching , he was only saying his usual talks of how he has read ababio chemistry 100 times undecided

Moreover i wasn't even chatting or anything if you were in that class you'll hear when he asked me what were my plans after graduation and i was checking up on the singer he mentioned.
oh really so after he now asked the question,u now went back again to press phone and he now says that u couldn't possibly be Facebooking but u could be nairalanding..nairaland addict.#lols

1 Like

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by elantraceey(f): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
oh really so after he now asked the question,u now went back again to press phone and he now says that u couldn't possibly be Facebooking but u could be nairalanding..nairaland addict.#lols

I was surprised when he mentioned nairaland though but he was wrong at that moment. Since then i've been in business section grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Tallesty1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
diddydiva:

but who will?
Some feel bad, some regret, the rest are so used to it that they don't remember or think about it at all.
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by zyzxx(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dey feel like, dat past
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Dude, keep whatever happens in class there and stop bring it to Nairaland. you wan tell everybody say u know elantracee. na wa o. I am pretty sure by now she would feel bad for letting you know her offline and other ladies are likely taken notes as well, else you tell nairalanders a dude was kissing them at a corner... angry

4 Likes

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by farano(f): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
If you ask me na who i go ask tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by iceberylin(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
THey feel like....

Mehnnn how my husband wan carry enjoy am

1 Like

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Princecalm(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
They feel they are flexing life.
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
elantraceey:

I was surprised when he mentioned nairaland though but he was wrong at that moment. Since then i've been in business section grin grin
what concern u with business section?
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by elantraceey(f): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what concern u with business section?

If you were in that class you won't ask me this questio .
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
elantraceey:

If you were in that class you won't ask me this questio .
anyway what fellowship do u attend?
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
elantraceey:

Hehehe, you're not serious grin grin
grin
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by elantraceey(f): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:

Enough of your derailment .

When next you see me in my class, if you're man enough approach me and we might just have this discussion you're trying to have here.

5 Likes

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you for just name the thread unibenstudent and friends lounge

3 Likes

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
elantraceey:

When next you see me in my class, if you're man enough approach me and we might just have this discussion you're trying to have here.
hahaha,,duh,I like it this way,,my informant in ur class will tell me..I will see u when u r ready to buy me omega..

1 Like

Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
you for just name the thread unibenstudent and friends lounge
na u no,,am not obliged to follow any set of codes.
Re: How Do Most Girls Feel When They Know They Have Slept With Plenty Guys? by baralatie(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
elantraceey:

this is called 'isho'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fat And Long Big Dick For Matured Ladies (LAGOS ONLY) / Update On Madepatra's Thread... / Need Real Awesomeness Of People On Ma Bbm Chat 210e426f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.