Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is It Only The Naira That Fell. What About Cedis ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Only The Naira That Fell. What About Cedis ? (851 Views)

Please What Business Can One Do With 300,000 Naira That Will Be Profitable. / Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira / What Can I Import With 3 Million Naira That Wld Be Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Only The Naira That Fell. What About Cedis ? by damola1: 1:39am On Dec 31, 2008
I will like to know if the dollar has also gained strength against other West African Currencies, especially those currencies surrounding Nigeria like Ghana, Republic of Benin, and others
Re: Is It Only The Naira That Fell. What About Cedis ? by savanaha: 1:42am On Dec 31, 2008
damola1:

I will like to know if the dollar has also gained strength against other West African Currencies, especially those currencies surrounding Nigeria like Ghana, Republic of Benin, and others

Was there a time that Cedis was stronger than the dollar?
Re: Is It Only The Naira That Fell. What About Cedis ? by damola1: 1:45am On Dec 31, 2008
In the last one month. The nigerian naira has lost value from 118 to 142 vs the USD as of today.

What I wish to know is if this is the same with other neighbouring country.
Re: Is It Only The Naira That Fell. What About Cedis ? by savanaha: 2:00am On Dec 31, 2008
damola1:

In the last one month. The nigerian naira has lost value from 118 to 142 vs the USD as of today.

What I wish to know is if this is the same with other neighbouring country.

Every country every where is feeling the crunch, even Iceland with their hydrogen fueled cars filed for bankruptcy what is the likelihood other African countries aren't in deep dodo apart from Nigeria?
Re: Is It Only The Naira That Fell. What About Cedis ? by damola1: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2008
How are you sure it's anything to do with the crunch?

Currencies like the Chinese Yuan (RMB) have only stood even stronger against the USD, and the crunch is making people jump from tall buildings in China.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Turkey Rearing / I,ve L.p.o, S For A.g.o Supply In Two Places In Port Harcourt / A Must To See This-how I Make 134.93 British Pounds In Just 5 Minutes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.