Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Equatorial Guinea...a Poor Representation Of African Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Equatorial Guinea...a Poor Representation Of African Football (900 Views)

Nigeria 1 - 1 Equatorial Guinea (Olympic Games Qualifier). / Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / Burkina Faso, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon - AFCON 2015 Group A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Equatorial Guinea...a Poor Representation Of African Football by bodescous: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
With what I can view on my TV screen this evening,I can categorically say that Equatorial Guinea has disgraced African Football...In the last concluded World cup football, Brazil the host nation were whitewashed in their own country but didn't raise any alarm neither raised an eyebrow..... Why Africa at this time? Am ashamed and feel so bad.
Re: Equatorial Guinea...a Poor Representation Of African Football by chachazzy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
That's Africa for you. I am really disappointed, i dont even know the cause of the conflict.
Re: Equatorial Guinea...a Poor Representation Of African Football by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
chachazzy:
That Africa for you. I am really disappointed, i dont even know the cause of the conflict.
Really disappointed
Re: Equatorial Guinea...a Poor Representation Of African Football by chachazzy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Really disappointed
do you think such thing can happen in Nigeria?
Re: Equatorial Guinea...a Poor Representation Of African Football by ammyluv2002(f): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
chachazzy:

do you think such thing can happen in Nigeria?
Never!
Re: Equatorial Guinea...a Poor Representation Of African Football by UniqueGem(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please someone should brief me, what happened? Didn't watch the match.
Re: Equatorial Guinea...a Poor Representation Of African Football by bingbagbo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Equatorial Guinea...a Poor Representation Of African Football by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 06, 2015
How come ''all of Africa'' must take shame from this? When scores of people died in the Hillborough disaster in England some years ago due to crowd violence, ''all of Europe'' didn't go beating themselves up about it. Nobody said ''shame on Europe''. It was the problem of the English, they said. The English then went about tackling the problem, and today it's largely a thing of the past there.

SORRY, BUT THIS IS E.GUINEANS' PROBLEM TO DEAL WITH. LEAVE ''AFRICA'' OUT OF IT.

1 Like

Re: Equatorial Guinea...a Poor Representation Of African Football by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
How come ''all of Africa'' must take shame from this? When scores of people died in the Hillborough disaster in England some years ago due to crowd violence, ''all of Europe'' didn't go beating themselves up about it. Nobody said ''shame on Europe''. It was the problem of the English, they said. The English then went about tackling the problem, and today it's largely a thing of the past there.

SORRY, BUT THIS IS E.GUINEANS' PROBLEM TO DEAL WITH. LEAVE ''AFRICA'' OUT OF IT.
This.

We lost to Congo at home and drew Bafana Bafana in Uyo. Nigerian fans showed maturity (as we always do).

Leave E. Guinea to deal with their problem.

Though this was one of the reasons I was so desperate for Nigeria to host this tournament. There is nothing to convince me that we could not have hosted this tournament 3 times better than everything E. Guinea has done. I mean the stadium hosting the final is about the same size as the new Uyo stadium and we have much better infrastructure than E. Guinea. As I predicted, Ebola did not make any impact.

Next time Nairaland should learn not to shout people down. I knew what I was saying when I was saying it.

(1) (Reply)

IAAF World Relays Live / Messi Better Dan Ronaldo; Rodriguez Superior 2 Hazard, According To CIES Reseach / Stake #100 & Win 29k And Above.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.