Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

NECO Releases 2014 Nov/dec GCE Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO Releases 2014 Nov/dec GCE Results (638 Views)

Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC / NECO Releases 2016 Results / 2015/2016 Nabteb Nov/dec Gce Timetable Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NECO Releases 2014 Nov/dec GCE Results by Jamieb(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
The general public are hereby informed that
the released NECO Nov/Dec GCE result is now on
the result checking portal for 2014.
The National Examinations Council (NECO), after
the release of the 2014 November /December
External Senior School Certificate Examination
results, has released the statistics of the
examination. It indicates that the performance in
the examination is better this year.
The statics shows a decline in the number of
students that get a credit in English and
Mathematics compared to other years.

Ways to Check 2014 NECO GCE Result

Following the release of the 2014 NECO GCE
results, all involved individuals are to follow the
steps below to check their result.
1. Candidates should go to NECO result checking
portal via http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx

source: www.scholarsvision.com/2015/02/2014-neco-novdec-gce-results-out/
Re: NECO Releases 2014 Nov/dec GCE Results by AdekunleIfeoma: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2015
I succeeded in upgrading my Neco Gce result with the help of Mr Osbert in Neco office, i never thought upgrading is real but seeing most of my friend who testified good things about Mr Osbert, i had to try it too and i am glad i made the right choice and i would advice if you are in need of his help too just contact him on 08110572177

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Students Always Write Like This? / PHOTOS: 8 OAU Students Involved In Car Crash. / Full Month Professional Makeup Clases Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.