Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Help Me On How To Password Flash Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me On How To Password Flash Drive (955 Views)

HOW TO PASSWORD A PDF FILE / How To Password Document In Any Versions Of Microsoft Word. / How To Password A Microsoft Office File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me On How To Password Flash Drive by kisibo: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2015
computer guru in da house ...pls help me on how i can password my flash drive cos i dont want anyone to have access to my personal document ....thanks
Re: Help Me On How To Password Flash Drive by technophile(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2015
I don't know how to password a flash, buh I can teach you how to secure your files inside it so that it can be accessible to only you.
Re: Help Me On How To Password Flash Drive by kisibo: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2015
technophile:
I don't know how to password a flash, buh I can teach you how to secure your files inside it so that it can be accessible to only you.

tx bro...i will really appre8 it if u can teach me that.
Re: Help Me On How To Password Flash Drive by technophile(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
kisibo:

tx bro...i will really appre8 it if u can teach me that.

put all your files in a single folder, download winrar [ should be less than 6mb] and install it. go back to that folder and right click on it, choose 'add to archive...' choose any archive format you want then click on 'set password', enter your password then click OK. when it's done, try to open the file it will ask for for password enter the password, if you can open the file that means you are good to go. you can now delete the first folder you created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me On How To Password Flash Drive by chudeTV: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Power Bank And Inverter For Laptop, Printer, Led Tv & Fan / Video Converter Issues / For Sale Dell Latitude E6400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.