Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? (1927 Views)

Guys Which Of These Biscuits Rocked Your Boat In The 90s / When You Went To Ask Sango For A Child Instead Of Waiting For God's Time (Photo) / Check Out The Real Life Photo Of The Man Drawn In Cabin Biscuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by Abisoyee(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Which one was your favourite?

Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by echobee(f): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Cabin biscuit in primary school. Speedy in secondary school grin
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by remsonik(f): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Wow speedy!!! I eat am well
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by Idrhas(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2015
Ate all four
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by aieromon(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2015
I ate them all!
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by shawnfamous(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Yes i did bt i do go 2 d U.S to get them! I didnt eat nigerian own! Every time i nided 2 eat them i just tk a flight and cm back
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by emmancipated(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2015
DAT special combination of speedy and groundnut
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by tare22(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Were is Okin
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by Lolarez: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2015
Wow! *memories* I ate all four of them...but I so enjoyed speedy n coconut cookies!
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by ijobaooorun(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2015
ℓ̊ was so favoured to taste all but ℓ̊ enjoyed speedy A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ coconut I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a special way especially wen we melt it togeda wit chewing gum to make cake grin grin grin
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by emperorchedda(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Speedy, Fishly and Coconut
I hated cabin because it made me thirsty
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by delishpot: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2015
speedy and coconut. I like cabin with thick milo and milk. I did not fancy fishy
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by ShakurM(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Speedy! Throw am up, catch am 4 mouth!
Flawless cool
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by enoqueen: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2015
all these biscuits still de now.

talk of Okin, pako, nasco, rice biscuit, etc.
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by Aybee92(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2015
waw I don eat all especially DAT cokonut biscuit make sence lyk craze grin
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Okin round n short cake tongue
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by omartins(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
shocked Where all these biscuit go hide now. Speedy and Coconut good to soak Garri. grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by moriton(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Coconut for sure
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 07, 2015
shawnfamous:
Yes i did bt i do go 2 d U.S to get them! I didnt eat nigerian own! Every time i nided 2 eat them i just tk a flight and cm back
dem dae ready your bungalow for hell fire! grin
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by TaeKEa5: 12:06am On Feb 23, 2015
i am behave like child...
Re: Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? by Orinameh2(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
i at em all but bros posta u 4uk up u no put digestive

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In Such Situation? / Give This Nigerian Teacher A Name... What An Excellent Marking Skill / I Don't Care About Racism As Long As I Wipe My Butt With White Tissue -mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.