Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software (11159 Views)

3g Wireless Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office / How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2008
Configure peoples laptop/Desktop to browse the internet free on any network, using
their phones connected to their laptop/Desktop through USB cord, PC suite (software) and
OPERA 7.5 browser. You can charge each of ur client from N5,000 to N10,000. If u
connect for an average of 5 people per weak, that will give u a handsome sum of N100,000
to N200,000 monthly. Call 08036701463 to get the manual and softwares for this business.

Grab, use and resell our highly demanding softwares.
1.) ip changing software: that makes people think u ar browsing from USA and would
enable u to easily shop online and partake in online survey jobs that restricts Nigerians
2.) Satellite TV Software: that enables u to watch over 2000 stations on your
Laptop/Desktop 'FREE' without monthly subscription. Far better than Dstv, but ur system
must be connected to internet before u can use it.
3.) Internet Speed Booster: A software that multiplies the browsing speed of computers by
8 times their original speed. U can resell this to individuals or cybercafé owners.
4.) Forex & Stock Software: Autopilot, Forex Killer, FAP TURBO, Fx Avenger, e.t.c.
5.) Landlord Software: Helps landlords (house owners) and estate agents with complex
and multiple buildings to accurately check paid rents and debtors. Also available,
accounting, engineering, marketing, etc soft wares. Call 08036701463.

Design Solar power generator for people (your neighbors, business centers, cybercafés,
government agencies like NDDC rural water projects, shops, Hotels etc) and also teach
people or organize seminars on how to design it. You can charge N5,000 to N 10,000 to
teach people and make N10,000 to N50,000 for any one you design depending on the size
and capacity. Get our complete manual and VCD on how to design it. You don’t need to be
an electrical engineer to be able to do it. all u have to do is to buy the parts according to
voltage requirement and couple them, that’s all. Like i said earlier u don’t need an office or
capital to startup, make ur advert with marker and A4 paper or cardboard shit with ur
contact on it, and gum it on popular places, then watch what happens. Our manual will
further simplify everything for you. ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING ALSO AVALAIBLE.

call Pastor kris 08036701463 email-kris4prudence@yahoo.com
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by baconline(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2009
i am interested,tell me more on the software thing
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by babafish: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2009
Pls kindly send me the setting . For browsing .on pc
Pls my mail is
Isaelegbede@gmail.com
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by judebeyou: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2009
i am interested in this dstv stuff.
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by eseginejos: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2010
I'm so intrested about the dstv stuff.
pls contact me on 07058273608 or 07032863853, eseginejoseph@yahoo.com
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by letustalk(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
Oga interested. check the date of the first post and subdue your appetite.
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by eseginejos: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2010
thats coooooooooooooool
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by dustydee: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2010
Pastor Kris indeed.Pastors don't do what you are doing.We should call you conman Kris,
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by olagokeokimi: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
please I really need this software, how can I get it. my phone number is 08036062979
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by tonymakeke: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2010
send sample first make we try it,dont talk about money,lets move nigeria forward.you will gain nothing by playing 410 to your people.release them freely and you will receive freely period
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by BABAJ1: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2010
Hi room,
I can get u all these settings at a cheaper rate just send me 1000 and it is all urs u will recieve it in ur mail box pronto,call me on 07031396185 also as a bonus I will give u a manual on how to print recharge vouchers free
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by BABAJ1: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2010
Hi room,
            I can get u all these settings at a cheaper rate just send me 1000 and it is all urs u will recieve it in ur mail box pronto,call me on 07031396185 also as a bonus I will give u a manual on how to print recharge vouchers free
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by jhayluz: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2010
pls send me settings on jhado4real@gmail.com
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by chineds(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2010
Fine one, for me, i dont just talk, it is a pity that i can only walk for people in Lagos, Give me a call and i will come around to set up the stuff for you. Incase you need the software to set up for your self, no issues, i will give you that but that one means you have to pay for it

call me on 08023485482 incase you are interested
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by tisqo(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2010
Hello there, firstly i want to commend you for your updates, pls im highly interested in the free browsing software, kindly mail me on tisqo2002@yahoo.com
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by jovoodoo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2011
guys to enjoy lifetime free browsing check video proof!!!!!!!!

NO CREDIT NO DATA PLAN !!!!!

[flash=640,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWor0x6e0wI[/flash]

VISIT WWW.THE5GATES.TK for more
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by DonADESIDA(m): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2011
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by Jamb2012(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2011
my own unblockable free browsing mtn cheat
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by emyu: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
if ure stuck with using only 1 network on your modem and it always bleeps off and no money for new 1, its nw easy, simple and free simply go register for http://www.umaba.tk for free
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by Princeofilorin(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
I;ve got a new tweak for glo on pc absolutely free of charge.

text 07030237175
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software by Saddam: 12:55am On Jan 27, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Universal Mifi Modem / Ugreen USB Type C Cable 3.0A: Fast Charge And Sync / Updated: Typing Jobs Worldwide, Including Nigeria: $950 Monthly: No Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.