Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Your New Year Resolutions: Cuz You Are So Stickin' To Them This Time. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your New Year Resolutions: Cuz You Are So Stickin' To Them This Time. (700 Views)

P/s Is This A Guy Or Girl? Cuz Am Really Confuse(pic) / Cannibalism Outbreak In US! Another Victim Brain, Heart Eaten, This Time A Ghana / What Are Your New Year Resolutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your New Year Resolutions: Cuz You Are So Stickin' To Them This Time. by bizkit(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2008
It's that time of the month(year) nairalanders, where we all make our new year resolutions
viz I'm gonna quit smokin'  lipsrsealed, I'm gonna quit drinkin'  undecided, I'm gonna quit messing up with every single girl   grin,
I'm gonna quit Lying(too much that is)  cry , and all them regular "I'm gonna quit quoties" 
and then go on ahead and "disregard" them.

Well this tym you can help yourself and not do that cuz all you have to do is write them down here,
and every once or twice, you can look up this page and check whether you have kept your word.
Then if you've fallen short ask a friend to hook you up with 3000Megawatts from your neighbourhood transformer
and go shock yourself  shocked. . .  grin just playin'! well at least u'll know where you went wrong aight.
Re: Your New Year Resolutions: Cuz You Are So Stickin' To Them This Time. by bizkit(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2008
Well ama go first,

This year I'm going to BE.
that is BEloved, BElive, try and not to BEgone, BE the BEst, BE everything that I've always to BE,
this year I'm so going to BE. wink
Re: Your New Year Resolutions: Cuz You Are So Stickin' To Them This Time. by beecrofty(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2009
my new year resolution, do i have one?? just continue to be myself men.

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Isp Services In Lagos / Income / Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.