Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Will You Do If You Receive This Kind Of Text - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You Receive This Kind Of Text (567 Views)

What Will You Do If You Receive Such A Text Message From Your Bank / Did You Receive This / Please Help Me Tell Mtn To Stop Sending Me This Kind Of Text. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Receive This Kind Of Text by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Assuming u receive this text...... #1,000 has been deducted frm
ur acct for Goodluck Jonathan campaign, thank you for
banking with us. What will you do
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Kind Of Text by phr33man(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
GOD FORBID!

i go rush go bank make dem return my money. afterall, no b him wk am or there. and if e enter again sef,e no go put food for my table.....

MTCHEEEEW!
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Kind Of Text by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
You dey vex oo HABA!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Kind Of Text by phr33man(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
NO! JUZ TALK MY MIND. SAME APPLIES TO WHOEVER D MONEY IS DEBITTED FOR.
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Kind Of Text by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
I don tire sef! GEJ here BUHARI there... Na tiff dem all b. God help this country
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Kind Of Text by blymy(f): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pple go know wetin we cook dat day.

(1) (Reply)

The Old Nigerian Anthem And The New Which On Really Would Saver Better? / Determined Egg Seller Who Became A Millionaire By Shining Shoes / BREAKING NEW**** We Will Not - PGEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.