Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Jennifer Lawrence Gets Naked With A Snake For "Vanity Fair". - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lawrence Gets Naked With A Snake For "Vanity Fair". (1272 Views)

Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam / Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday / Photo: Jennifer Lawrence Gets Unclad For Vanity Fair Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lawrence Gets Naked With A Snake For "Vanity Fair". by Hottestdaniel(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
The amount of celebrity nudity and half-nudity this week is overwhelming. You've got Kendall Jenner showing big, fake boobs and Kim Kardashian going full frontal over at LOVE Magazine. And then, of course, there's the new Swimsuit Edition of Sports Illustrated. Now we can add Jennifer Lawrence to the mix for the new issue of Vanity Fair.

The 24-year-old actress got naked and wrapped herself up with a Columbian red-tailed boa constrictor. It's dangerous and sexy, and we're not sure how many more nude celebrities we can handle right now.

SOURCE:http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/02/jennifer-lawrence-gets-naked-with-snake.html

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Gets Naked With A Snake For "Vanity Fair". by Mindless(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
JLaw stunting

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku / Omg!!!! Dbanj Giving A Mouth Action By A Female Fan While Performing / Photo:like Davido, Waconzy Also Hangs Out With P. Diddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.