Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Visitors Visa To Europe Please Help... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visitors Visa To Europe Please Help... (986 Views)

Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe / Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visitors Visa To Europe Please Help... by chatmate: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
which schengen visitor visa is easy to get and what country.. she got 2yrs US visa already and she wants to visit me in europe.. she is a fresh graduate and she doesnt have a job or documents like work or bank lol.. she got her usa visa with while she was a student so that was easy. but now she needs visa to europe just visiting,,..how and which is the easiest way.. VISIT only..so that she can renew anytime she wants to.. thx

note: i am asking for my cousin
Re: Visitors Visa To Europe Please Help... by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Please any info on sheghen visa will be appreciated
Re: Visitors Visa To Europe Please Help... by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 09, 2015
.h
Re: Visitors Visa To Europe Please Help... by nkembaby008: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2016
I would advice her to go for the france visa as their decision is the quickest. I had a 5 year student visa for the uk and just moved back temporarily for NYSC and I applied for a schengen visa and just got it. I don't work as well so I applied as unemployed and stated I was parentally supported i.e. by my father. I used a letter from my father stating that he was responsible for my upkeep, my birth certificate showing he was my father and used his statements and a few property information.
Re: Visitors Visa To Europe Please Help... by Lexusgs430: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2016
If all fails, she travels to the USA and you go visit her!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Of The Strangest Places On Earth / My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office. / A Journey Through Decades At Oodua Museum And Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.