Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Love? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Is The Meaning Of Love? (2336 Views)

Funny Meaning Of Words. Lol / Drop The Meaning Of Ur Name / What Is Your Native Name And The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Love? by andrewdg(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2008
find out the meaning of LOVE, on the 14th of february 2009. its happening live.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Busybody2(f): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2008
Okay, we have heardread you wink
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2008
Iyalode, you never sleep? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Busybody2(f): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

Iyalode, you never sleep? shocked shocked shocked

I couldn't sleep a wink, and since I have done so much shopping, I have no room to manouvre in my house, and since the shops are not really opened today Okay i'm broke embarassed and its only the internet i can afford, since its costing me just £1/hour, so I have just decided to come on for one hour and ten minutes, its all I can afford tongue kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2008
LOL, I asked you to come with me to Night vigil, but rara o, you wan cuddle up with H202 embarassed

Lol, New Year shopping? This people wan rip us off, haba! Thanksgiving shopping, winter shopping, christmas shopping, now New Year shopping? nah, I think I'd go to a friends jare. I'm a student, I no get money to waste cry cry grin

@post
Love is me kiss kiss kiss and Sillyboy grin grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Busybody2(f): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

LOL, I asked you to come with me to Night vigil, but rara o, you wan cuddle up with H202 embarassed

H2 kini, he's shagged up somewhere with WesleyanA as we speaktype cheesy Intel even has it they can't get enough of each other, you missed out on a gooooood man, Alagolo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2008
We will kill each other, I swear.

Me, I no get patience for stubborn men.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by doyin13(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2008
Singing **With your Bizzy Body yeeeee

With your Bizzy Body ye eeee

Girl you know say if I give you
                 body body,
                 You go soji soji

U go lose control

Come Busy Body. . . .I work for Virgin Media. . .I can hook u up with Unlimited internet  cool cool
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Busybody2(f): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

Singing **With your Bizzy Body yeeeee

With your Bizzy Body ye eeee

Girl you know say if I give you
                  body body,
                  You go soji soji

U go lose control

Common, sharrap dia, okobo oshi angry Was it not from right under your very nose and koro-koro eyes that H202 whisked WesleyanA off her feet, you slack baad men, anyway Alagolo is still open to offers, she's like 7-11, always open to any service you need wink but of course its because she's warm and kind and accommodating, thats all
cheesy grin cheesy

doyin13:

Come Busy Body. . . .I work for Virgin MediaI can hook u up with Unlimited internet  cool cool

No mind me o jare, I have this dongle from 3G, that gives me unlimited hours I hope and I only pay £7.50/month. I got the contract on half-price, well they begged me to accept it, lol

Wow, so you work for VirginMedia, cool, was waxing lyrical once about them being the first to offer this fibreoptics thingymajug, and was going to subscribe to them, when some guys told me to shut it, that the technology has been around for yonks, women and technology sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Busybody2(f): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2008
andrewdg:

find out the meaning of LOVE, on the 14th of february 2009. its happening live.

Moderator StephenP, hope you are astute enough to deduce that we are technically not derailing the thread cheesy The OP has told us to wait in anticipation for the dawn of a new day - Feb 14th 2009 - so since that day is not around yet, all we are do is passing the time, by looking for another man willing to accept Morenike as a jump-off, since her heartthrob H202 angry has eloped with WesleyanA angry So you see its all for a good cause cheesy grin cheesy

And in case you decide to have a look-in on Alagolo too, just forward your resume to me, I will see what I can do to pull a few strings to enable you emerge at the front of the queue for Alagolo's potential suitors tongue Afterall, one good turn deserves another cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks for understanding, knew I could count on you kiss
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Busybody2(f): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

We will kill each other, I swear.

Me, I no get patience for stubborn men.
]

Even if you have patience for stubborn men sef cheesy H20[b]2mfulu[/b] of all people grin undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by busybein: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2008
love is wat busybody feels for tumfulu @topic
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Busybody2(f): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2008
busybein:

love is what busybody feels for tumfulu @topic

Thank heavens, you've finally come up for air, was about to launch a search party for you guys cheesy How was it with Inspired_men cheesy It has to be that good and out-of-this-world, since you stayed the night, in contrast to the 2 mins max, you normally accord Mccrackles grin grin grin

Sharon no longer has the need to be keeping his back door open for you, to help Mccrackles finish off what he started, since you have landed a big, and I mean big catch now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by busybein: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2008
Busy_body:

Thank heavens, you've finally come up for air, was about to launch a search party for you guys cheesy How was it with Inspired_men cheesy It has to be that good and out-of-this-world, since you stayed the night, in contrast to the 2 mins max, you normally accord Mccrackles grin grin grin

hehehheh u no well grin grin grin dont mind dat idiot called inspired,him think say him get mouth abi grin grin,oniranu oshi grin grin

he got a taste of his own medicine,imagine him coming on here to insult us,not knowing dat d romance section is filled wt troublemalers like busybody.morenike,chika,siskill,karma and wesley grin grin grin

as for brash,oh hes going to loose abunna to e-bay like inspired did,for travelling home for xmas wtout telling me angry angry
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Busybody2(f): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2008
busybein:

hehehheh u no well grin grin grin don't mind that idiot called inspired,him think say him get mouth abi grin grin,oniranu oshi grin grin

he got a taste of his own medicine,imagine him coming on here to insult us,not knowing that d romance section is filled wt troublemalers like busybody.morenike,chika,siskill,karma and wesley grin grin grin

as for brash,oh hes going to loose abunna to e-bay like inspired did,for travelling home for xmas wtout telling me angry angry

Take it easy on Brash abeg, I bet he feels crushed wherever he is already, its not easy having another man finish off what you can't manage to even gets started. He said not to tell you, but he went home to acquire some specially brewed, village-made authentic burantashi, hence the reason he felt ashamed to tell you he was travelling cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by busybein: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2008
Busy_body:

Take it easy on Brash abeg, I bet he feels crushed wherever he is already, its not easy having another man finish off what you can't manage to even gets started. He said not to tell you, but he went home to acquire some specially brewed, village-made authentic burantashi, hence the reason he felt ashamed to tell you he was travelling cheesy grin cheesy

amebo,rumour monger,its only u dat hears dis kinda info,from yankee to jand how u take hear am grin grin grin

anyways by their names(busybody) we shall know them

stay there,agaba is busy wt one sweet imo girl now,tumfulu is busy wt prostitutes in lagos,u dey hiaaa dey do amebo

u have lost the loves of ur life grin grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Busybody2(f): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2008
busybein:

amebo,rumour monger,its only u that hears this kind of info,from yankee to jand how u take hear am grin grin grin

anyways by their names(busybody) we shall know them

Don't get it twisted sisthren, its telepathy baby wink Make I go re-adjust my Prayerpoints for this year sef to include - No gossipnews on NL shall pass me by in 2009, no matter what wavelength they are operating on cheesy grin cheesy

busybein:

stay there,agaba is busy wt one sweet imo girl now,tumfulu is busy wt prostitutes in lagos,u dey hiaaa dey do amebo

u have lost the loves of ur life grin grin

Don't worry, they are both on annual leave, they will both crawl back cool Meanwhile myself and Bigmodo are finally doing the deed tonight, we are being smuggled out to Paris via suitcase tonight, He is soooo romantic, he wants us to spend our New Year together in the city of romance, I am sure he is going to propose tonight sef cheesy What God has joined together, let no Tpia put assunder cheesy grin cheesy

Handle Inspired well for me, sho ti gbo, I still have some vested interest in him kiss wink and no its not the fact that he is about to be pronounced The Grand Commander of The Federal Republic of Nigeria tonight cool
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2008
wow, who's my heartrob?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Busybody2(f): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

wow, who's my heartrob?

Can I take a wild guess embarassed Is It H202? embarassed I am just answering innocent questions so feel free to correct me gently if I am wrong ma embarassed embarassed embarassed grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 01, 2009
No, you're not wrong

~roll eye~ tongue
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by MissyB1(m): 2:18am On Jan 01, 2009
[size=18pt]HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SWEETIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/size]
kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 01, 2009
Missy B:

[size=18pt]HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SWEETIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/size]
kiss kiss kiss
SAME TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Love you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Make this year a spectacular one for yourself, my dear
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by MissyB1(m): 2:28am On Jan 01, 2009
I was going to bed when I saw ur reply and I was like
'what's new year if I don't wish ma babe a happy one' . . . . . tongue
I'm so happy we crossed over dear . . . Love ye too. kiss kiss kiss cool

[size=18pt]HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR [/size]
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 01, 2009
Infact, you just made this a more beautiful night for me tongue

Take this kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by 4Play(m): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2009
Lesbians lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 01, 2009
4 Play:

Lesbians lipsrsealed
No way, when sexy men like you still got what I want cheesy grin

lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by H2O2: 2:40am On Jan 01, 2009
sexual freedom
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 01, 2009
Hey my loff

My heartrob, my sexy knight, my. . . .my. . . . . grin grin grin grin

Anywaz, happy new year
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Tbag5: 2:59am On Jan 01, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Hey my loff

My heartrob, my sexy knight, my. . . .my. . . . . grin grin grin grin

Anywaz, happy new year

Huh!. . . .na waoooo
The heart of a woman is desperately deep!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 01, 2009
T_bag:

Huh!. . . .na waoooo
The heart of a woman is desperately deep!
Lol, hope you didn't take me serious. . . . tongue
even the person I directed it at, didn't

How far? Hope ise went okay.
Happy new year my dear kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by netotse(m): 3:05am On Jan 01, 2009
babies and bobos happy nu year o!, many more postings and arguings in 2009 for u all
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Love? by Tbag5: 3:15am On Jan 01, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Lol, hope you didn't take me serious. . . . tongue
even the person I directed it at, didn't

How far? Hope ise went okay.
Happy new year my dear kiss kiss kiss kiss

You. . . .serious ke?. . . .I know you like the back of my hands.
I was not at work today. . . .
been sleeping my head out and thinking of getting it right this coming year.

Hope youve done your resolutions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet9ja Codes / . / Who Can Answer This Simple Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.