Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Need Advice On Career Choice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Advice On Career Choice (805 Views)

Career Choice DSS Or ARMY? Suggestions Please!! / We Talk About Career. What Influences Your Career Choice? / How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Career Choice by Yknekan(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2008
Pls I am above 30yrs,I need advice,with d present employment situation in the country,can i get a job when i finish say next 4-5 years in Naija or I should change my course to something new.
Re: I Need Advice On Career Choice by shobamiwa: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2009
Hi Pal,

My advise to you is to pray to God for divine direction so that you can be led into the right path. Moreover, with God, whatever choice you made as long it is backed by him then yo are certain to have success. But, if you already had a choice at heart, then commit it into his hand and i believed he will see u through the journey.

Let it be known to you that there is no age that God cannot make a u a celebrity, so do not count on your present age and the situation in the country for now cos "He is God of Possibilites".

See you on the top,

Ay Pumping.
Re: I Need Advice On Career Choice by vincentbab(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2009
Hey!
you see my brother, the word impossible is an Alibi.
its a blatant lie of the devil. Anythingi mean justb about anything you can imagine is possible.
Dont let anybody mislead you, you can achieve anything, i'm telling what i would tell a brother.
pursue that dream, you can do it.
who says you cant get a job, even if you are forty.
veencent.
Re: I Need Advice On Career Choice by cbjonstage(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2009
my bruda (according 2 hausaman),
ur course na hot-cake where developments dey go on now. places like abuja / lagos
if u really know how 2 give analysis sha. in case u're residing in any of dis area, make a move just like d woman wit d issue of blood in d BIBLE
dont give up bro
Re: I Need Advice On Career Choice by joyboss: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2009
have you thought of building a career in IT (information Technology)?

you can achieve your career with a Certified Computer
Professional course .
There are courses in IT that are designed to empower you and give you the confidence to bag the best IT jobs across the world!
Certificates you can get:
-Diploma in Information Systems Management (DISM)
- Higher Diploma in software Engineering (HDSE)
- Advance Diploma in Software Engineering (ADSE
joyce 01-2166881
Re: I Need Advice On Career Choice by klymaxx(f): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2009
grin

How about Agric Economics, I believe in the next couple of years that will be a sector to reckon with.
Afterall a few years ago, banking wasnt a posh job

(1) (Reply)

Half Year Gone Already / I Want To Be An Actor / How Many Books Have U Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.