Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

ICSL Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICSL Invite (2499 Views)

Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL) Massive Recruitment 2015 / ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Urgent / ICSL Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICSL Invite by ineco(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
hello fellas, pls I got invited msg from icsl obanikoro today asked me 2 come 4 test/interview on Monday, can anyone tell me their format of test because I dnt knw the post and wen I applied again also i am Bsc holder. thanks ur respond will be highly appreciate.
Re: ICSL Invite by joshuajunior(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
ineco:
hello fellas, pls I got invited msg from icsl obanikoro today asked me 2 come 4 test/interview on Monday, can anyone tell me their format of test because I dnt knw the post and wen I applied again also i am Bsc holder. thanks ur respond will be highly appreciate.
i hope your documents are intact and no alteration of any kind. I was invited too but mine is @PH. I cant remember which position i applied for. I am not going sha. The last tym i went there i was sent home for a mistake on my age by waec. I dont knw why they invited me again.
Re: ICSL Invite by noskeybaba: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Was invited also. There is no particular position, they place you based on what you are qualified for. I submitted my cv on their website earlier this week. Expect a cbt and make sure you have every document they mentioned. Originals. And don't be late.

I hope I have helped.
Re: ICSL Invite by ineco(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2015
thanks & appreciate
Re: ICSL Invite by vico4luv20(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
noskeybaba:
Was invited also. There is no particular position, they place you based on what you are qualified for. I submitted my cv on their website earlier this week. Expect a cbt and make sure you have every document they mentioned. Originals. And don't be late.

I hope I have helped.

Pls how did u submit your C.v.......Will like to submit mine also. thanks
Re: ICSL Invite by noskeybaba: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
vico4luv20:

Pls how did u submit your C.v.......Will like to submit mine also. thanks

www.integratedcorporateservices.com

1 Like

Re: ICSL Invite by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
noskeybaba:

www.integratedcorporateservices.com

I can't find the option to apply on their site
Re: ICSL Invite by noskeybaba: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
sureguy02:

I can't find the option to apply on their site

Click on the 'career' section
Re: ICSL Invite by Kevinoh: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
joshuajunior:
i hope your documents are intact and no alteration of any kind. I was invited too but mine is @PH. I cant remember which position i applied for. I am not going sha. The last tym i went there i was sent home for a mistake on my age by waec. I dont knw why they invited me again.

Pls what course did u study and how strict are they with reference to proof of being invited? I am registered on their website and reside in ph but wasn't invited. Do u think I have a chance of sitting for the test if I wasn't invited? I am considering going there tmrw morning. What is the time slated for the test?
I would really appreciate a kind response.
Thanks.
Re: ICSL Invite by ineco(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
i am in lagos and u can try ur luck
Re: ICSL Invite by joshuajunior(m): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kevinoh:

Pls what course did u study and how strict are they with reference to proof of being invited? I am registered on their website and reside in ph but wasn't invited. Do u think I have a chance of sitting for the test if I wasn't invited? I am considering going there tmrw morning. What is the time slated for the test?
I would really appreciate a kind response.
Thanks.
political science. The test is tmrw by 8.a.m@19 ohaeto street by CFC Bus stop, D/Line, PH. They are strict o. They will ask u to show a text message they sent to u and cross check same in one of their master list. You could try ur luck. 2CV , apassport and all ur credentials.
Re: ICSL Invite by Kevinoh: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Thanks for ur responses guyz
Re: ICSL Invite by Frankaka8(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2015
joshuajunior:
Mistake on ur WAEC Was it verified online? Or the age in a WAEC cert didn't tally wth what is in ur cv?
Re: ICSL Invite by joshuajunior(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Frankaka8:

Mistake on ur WAEC Was it verified online? Or the age in a WAEC cert didn't tally wth what is in ur cv?
the age did not tally. My subsequent credentials had 1988 but waec has 1987 but the same month and day.i explained to them that it was a mistake from waec but they didnt believe me. I left in annoyance after travelling down.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Platinum Mortgage Bank Ltd / Work For Jumia Nigeria (here Is How)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.