Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

God Knows What You've Done - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Knows What You've Done (371 Views)

If God Knows What Will Happen Tomorrow, Do We Still Have Free Will? / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / When Your Pastor Ask You To Do What You've Not Done Before. (picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Knows What You've Done by kowalski: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
One of the chair attributes of God is His omniscience.
It's a word comprising two parts.
The first part, 'omni', means 'all', and second part, 'science', relate to knowledge. That means He is an omniscient God who knows everything you say, everything you think, and everything you do.
The story is told of a wealthy grandfather who had a hearing aid fitted. When he went for a routine check-up, his doctor commented, 'Your family must be happy to know that now you can hear.' The grandfather said, 'Actually, I haven't told them about the hearing aid. I just did around and listen to their conversations--and I have changed my will twice!'
God wants to bless you, but sin and disobedience can keep that from happening. When David commited adultery with bethseba, he tried to conceal it. But God exposed him. In God's eyes the only thing that is worse than sin is your unwillingness to own up to it.
Finally, David came clean and prayed, 'Against You, You only, have I sinned, and done this evil in Your sight...'(Psalms 51:4).
Then he added, 'Purge me with hyssop; and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow' (Psalms 51:7).
Note two important words: 'hyssop', which spoke of branch dipped in blood during passover, and 'wash'.
David needed spiritual bath and God gave him one. The fact is, God knows your 'every work...whether good or evil', and no mater how badly you've failed, he will cleanse you, forgive you, and restore your joy.
Re: God Knows What You've Done by davien(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Does "god" know everything?
Re: God Knows What You've Done by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Yeah....I know.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Leader / Help Me! Is It A Sin To Take Alcohol As A Born Again Christian / The Brain's Way Of Healing: The Unanswered Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.