Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples (4724 Views)

Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by eniolaamoda: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Which good soap can I use and what can I use to clear d acne, although my mum n dad has so they told me to leave it alone d@ it would go before time.
But heaven helps does whom help themselfs.
Bikooooo
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by ArchEnemy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by ArchEnemy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Which good soap can I use and what can I use to clear d acne, although my mum n dad has so they told me to leave it alone d@ it would go before time.
Bikooooo
lol
Heaven helps those who help themselves?
You berra listen to them and dont spoil your facial skin with all those numerous chemicals out there.
Try to get dove soap, wash your face from time to time, do not use sponge on your face and Get clindamycin de phosphate gel.
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
:
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by farano(f): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Try empire soap. It's very effective and don't forget to thank me later cool
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by economia: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
mr klear facial cream
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by kolin4ril99(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Use water to wash your face from time to time and also use a fairly hot water to clean ur face with towel before going to bed daily.

Dis is what I used wen I had similar problem.

U will see d difference in two weeks

1 Like

Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by eniolaamoda: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2015
@kolin I used to do face steaming before.
D issue is my pimples is not d facial one.
Its like from inside.
Like from my blood or sometin.
I use to kno wen a new one wana rise.
And it not due to what I eat.
It like underneat my skin not does ones with faces d@ u can pop,dis one b like boil but it pimple,wen I was in second shool I was one of d freshest guys after second school infact I can't even look @ d mirror for 3years now same tin.
I have used different tins,epiderm,sivorderm,funbacta,dettol,doxycycline,tetracycline,honey,egg,I wash my face more dan anyone on nairaland.
I was once a customer care attendant @ gtbank wen I was doin my IT
I was shifted cus I cnt attend to customers with that face of mine
Am tired sef.
I hv seen doctors all of dem keep saying I should not touch it d@ wen I outgrow it it will go.
But wen wud I outgrow it
Wen will it go
Note: my sister has too but her own makes sence.
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by kolin4ril99(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Its in the blood then, but I believe there should be some medications that can clean it out of the blood .

Probably blood purifier or something related
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Its like from inside.
It like underneat my skin not does ones with faces d@ u can pop,dis one b like boil but it pimple,wen I was in second shool I was one of d freshest guys after second school infact I can't even look @ d mirror for 3years now same tin.
I have used different tins,epiderm,sivorderm,funbacta,dettol,doxycycline,tetracycline,honey,egg,I wash my face more dan anyone on nairaland.
Am tired sef.
I hv seen doctors all of dem keep saying I should not touch it d@ wen I outgrow it it will go.
But wen wud I outgrow it
Wen will it go
There are effective agbo herbs that can get rid of pimples from your blood stream.. The problem is that there are many fake herbs out there.. I used herbs to treat mine..
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by ascendo(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Its like from inside.
Am tired sef.
But wen wud I outgrow it
Wen will it go
go to any pharmacy and get "NEO MEDROL or NEO PRESOL". I prefer neo presol even though its the local one. Use it as facial cream... In two weeks, use any antibacterial soap to bath, you will see d diff... Thank me later
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by glowberry(f): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Serious acne. Call 08182475968. Free consultation and recommendation on tried and tested products.
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Bikooooo
It starts from the inside. Do you eat a lot of junk food? Are you highly stressed?

--Stay away from diary (such as milk and cheese), overly-salty, sugary and greasy food. Eat lots of greens, foods high in vitamin A (such as carrots) and fiber (such as beans).
--Detoxify daily. Drink lots of water. You can add lemon to your water. Lemon & water is a simple, yet effective way to detoxify and it helps clear the skin. Just squeeze half a lemon into a glass of water and drink. Try not to get it directly on your teeth, so use a straw to drink it.
--How often do you change your pillowcase? You should be changing it every other night or every other night, if you can.
--After you wash your face, use a light moisturizer. Dry skin is not good for acne. Your skin will end up producing more oils to [over]compensate for the dryness for it and you will break out even more, so always moisturize.
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by sassygal(f): 2:30am On Feb 08, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Its like from inside.
Am tired sef.
But wen wud I outgrow it
Wen will it go

Ever heard of PCOS? Let's not go into that but I can bet on this -

1) 3 weeks with just water, eat normally but no soft drinks and avoid everything sugary
2) Get pure Tea tree oil. Its about 2500-3000 for a small bottle and rub after you wash your face morning and night. Please don't scrub your face when washing.

Sometime last year, my face erupted and trust me I bought everything recommended till I stopped soft drinks/sugar as well as started with tea tree oil. Occasionally I take ginger tea - raw ginger infused in hot water. After 3 days I saw a clear difference. The tea tree oil is natural and will sting for about 2-3minutes.

Do this religiously for just 7 days at least and come on here with the result. Like I said, I will bet anything on this therapy as it has worked for all the people I told
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by queenesthr(f): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2015
Use Clean &Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent to clean your face every night.
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by trendphemmy(m): 11:54am On Feb 08, 2015
seems ur acne is the genetic type, it could also have been due to Propionibacterium acne infection. wash ur face with warm water morning and evening, or use facial cleanser, buy doxycline 100mg morning and evenimg and also benzoyl peroxide cream morning and evening, report back on two weeks
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by DJurry(m): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
To treat effectively this Acne, I strongly suggest you fight it from the inside as well as the outside through natural means. I trust "Skin, Hair & Nails" and "Tea Tree Oil Soap" to do this for you. Research on these products online or contact me for more info through my details below.
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by zeezahbee(f): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Try to know type of pimples(acne) you have before using all sort of chemicals on your face.

Nodulocystic acne (it has pus and it is Shoulders,Back,Chest,Neck andFace), Acne conglobata(deep scars and abseeses in the face), Gram negative folliculitis (this one occurs from trying to treat the other acne) and Acne fulminans(fever, jointpain and inflammation). most times antibiotics are prescribe. try see your doctor.

p.s: avoid diary and sugar, wash your face twice a day, be careful when you shave your face, try wear loose clothings if the pimples are on your body. DO NOT POP IT. let it be. see a dermatologist to know what type it is and what could be prescribe. Although some acute pimples leave on their own but some are there to stay.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hi there, try a lemon-honey scrub. Cut a ripe lemon into two and pour some pure natural honey onto one half (save the other half for later use), use this to scrub your face and neck. After scrubbing, allow it to sit on your face for about 5 minutes then rinse off with warm water. Keep doing this till you get your desired result, it'll clear up your pimples and brighten your complexion smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by Rocktation(f): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
@Sassygal- PCOS ke...the Op is a man. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by sassygal(f): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rocktation:
@Sassygal- PCOS ke...the Op is a man. smiley

Oh dear, I assumed he was a she!
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by eniolaamoda: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thanks all. I just got online on NL recently
Well to be frank. All these mentioned above I have tried them all.
But one tin I notice is d@ if I masturbate dey is always an outbreak asin serious outbreak.
But if I don't my face is always normal just like 4 or 3 pimple,
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by berrytush(f): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
if its an in blood thing, then u need to detoxify, this is to clean ur system ur entire system of those free radicals thathave polluted tour blood, then u can now attack from the outside. Call +2348184955057 to get more details.
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2015
treatment from inside is the best thing. ..If you can get herbs from a trusted person. I just started this therapy last week and it's working fine for me
she also prepared a soap for me. Now my self esteem is back just like the good old days. There is nothing as good as going local and natural. Chemicals can't do the magic

1 Like

Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by Saintdix(m): 12:33am On Feb 18, 2015
@sassy, pls where can I get d tea tree oil in lagos? Tnx
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by absoluteSuccess: 6:57am On Feb 18, 2015
kolin4ril99:
Its in the blood then, but I believe there should be some medications that can clean it out of the blood .

Probably blood purifier or something related
Spots on, I have a blood cleanser that you can use to purify your blood fat, meanwhile you must not be obsessed with your face. If not, nothing will work. Your dad is right, at a particular age you will experience pimples' surge, but remember its your face, you could mess it up with bussy fingers. Use your fingers on something profitable.
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by chariisGRACE(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
eniolaamoda:
Its like from inside.
Am tired sef.
But wen wud I outgrow it
Wen will it go

Greetings, Sir.

Please, I wanted to know if you got rid of your acne?

If you did, how did it happen?
Re: Pls I Am Suffering From Chronic Pimples by Tamarinda(f): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wash your face evey nights alps get an handkerchiefs

(1) (Reply)

Top Lotions To Make Your Skin Fair And Moisturized / Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying / Is Chivita "NO SUGAR" Really Good For My Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.