Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Timaya Served Under Me-eedris Abdulkareem - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Timaya Served Under Me-eedris Abdulkareem (630 Views)

Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA / MP3: Eedris Abdulkareem – Labour Room Ft. Pasuma & Small Doctor (prod. Puffy T) / Eedris Abdulkareem Criticizes APC Led Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Served Under Me-eedris Abdulkareem by losak9111(m): 4:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Like him or hate him, Eedris Abdulkareem is not ready to be swept under the carpet. His music career may not be as commercially successful as it used to be but the popular artiste of the defunct Remedies group cannot forget his contributions to the music industry in Nigeria.
In a chat with Saturday Beats, the rapper said he taught Timaya how to be a success in the industry.
“Timaya served under me. My entertainment outfit, Lakreem, did everything possible for people like Timaya. He is my boy and he was brought to me from the streets. I remember him living in my house for four years and I showed him how to be successful. I remember asking him to go back to Bayelsa, read about its history and do a song about it for his people. He went and did that even though now he praises himself in most of his songs. He is my boy. He is a social crusader because he learnt from me. He learnt everything from me even though he never told the press that he worked for me as an artiste. He is my boy. There are more songs in Timaya that are so powerful; you have not heard the best of Timaya. If you graduate from Lakreem, you must be successful because of the training you get. Lakreem does not sign anybody, instead we support people’s career,” he said.
Abdulkareem explained that his entertainment outfit is not the type to map out an agreement with an artiste. He said that instead of a contract, he has a gentleman’s agreement with artistes in case there is any unforeseen problem in the future, it would not affect their relationship.
Eedris also claimed he contributed to the success of KCee.
“I took KCee and Presh to Baba Keke and he promoted them. I bought the Star Quest form for KC Presh back then. There are a lot of things that have happened that many people do not know. I intentionally did not want to blow my trumpet but I think it is time to clear out some issues,” he said.
Re: Timaya Served Under Me-eedris Abdulkareem by losak9111(m): 4:35am On Feb 07, 2015
Eedris is my guy but he Bleep-up for his last music
Re: Timaya Served Under Me-eedris Abdulkareem by xreal: 5:01am On Feb 07, 2015
losak9111:
I intentionally did not want to blow my trumpet but I think it is time to clear out some issues,” he said.

Baba, you don dey blow am already.
Wetin happen?
Why is it time?
What issues?

Who GOD don bless.........

#egberipapa1ofbayelsa
Re: Timaya Served Under Me-eedris Abdulkareem by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 07, 2015
A humble servant learns from the master. Timaya might have been humble.
Re: Timaya Served Under Me-eedris Abdulkareem by losak9111(m): 6:07am On Feb 07, 2015
He is my boy and he was brought to me from the streets. I remember him living in my house for four years and I showed him how to be successful.let ur work speak 4 u
Re: Timaya Served Under Me-eedris Abdulkareem by okosodo: 6:29am On Feb 07, 2015
Why are you just saying it?
Re: Timaya Served Under Me-eedris Abdulkareem by losak9111(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2015
okosodo:
Why are you just saying it?
I wonder oh

(1) (Reply)

HOT: Runtown Feat Wizkid On This New Single Titled "Bend Down Pause” / Download Caritas University Cypher 2.0.1.5 / Olamide – Matters Arising #new Hit Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.