Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily (3158 Views)

17 Grammar Mistakes You Really Need To Stop Correcting / 20 Stupid Grammar Mistakes That Even Smart People Make. / 10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid [part 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily by unlimitedvibes(f): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2015
Even though I would probably be the worst english teacher on the planet, I still have this weird OCD thing going on when it comes to grammer grammar.

The English language is really confusing! It has evolved a bit with unofficial slang and shortcuts that I still consider part of our complicated language (biffed, wanna, awesomeriffic, I’ma, hella, cagillion; ba da bing, ba da boom, etc.) because without them life just wouldn’t be as much fun. Anywho, I’m not going to stop referring to my urban dictionary (and neither should you), but there are some grammar mistakes that could make you look, well, dumb. I stumbled across this info-graphic, and couldn’t help but share it with my readers. If you’re a teacher, share this with your students. It makes explaining common grammar mistakes off tha hizzy fo shezzy!

If the info-graphic is too small here: Check source and Download, then you can zoom »»» www...de/2015/02/15-grammar-mistakes-youre-probably.html

2 Shares

Re: 15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily by zyzxx(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2015
Nice shot
Re: 15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2015
Akowe ko wura tongue
Have u heard that 'good english/grammar ko jawo mo..... Street ti tk over'
Re: 15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily by liveyourlife: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
post=30502863:
Even though I would probably be the worst english teacher on the planet, I still have this weird OCD thing going on when it comes to grammer grammar.

The English language is really confusing! It has evolved a bit with unofficial slang and shortcuts that I still consider part of our complicated language (biffed, wanna, awesomeriffic, I’ma, hella, cagillion; ba da bing, ba da boom, etc.) because without them life just wouldn’t be as much fun. Anywho, I’m not going to stop referring to my urban dictionary (and neither should you), but there are some grammar mistakes that could make you look, well, dumb. I stumbled across this info-graphic, and couldn’t help but share it with my readers. If you’re a teacher, share this with your students. It makes explaining common grammar mistakes off tha hizzy fo shezzy!

If the info-graphic is too small here: Check source and Download, then you can zoom »»» www...de/2015/02/15-grammar-mistakes-youre-probably.html

It would be better if you copy out the Info graphic contents,

By the way, I strongly recommend http:// Classroom .ng if u are a student

2 Likes

Re: 15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily by jessiecah(f): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
It's not clear o broad john
Re: 15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily by DuchessLily(f): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nice
Re: 15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily by Holywizard: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
(1) I came to ur house and u didnt dey
(2) You called me & you are asking me who i me
(3) Baby Pls i wan sabi u
(4) Baby u look family
(5) Baby are u a lizard because agama eyes on u
(6) Is ur mum an okro seller cos ur love keep drawing me crazy
Re: 15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2015
Good job op.
Re: 15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily by MurdaForker(m): 12:31am On Feb 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Merit As A Pre-degree Student In UNIOSUN By : Uniosunguy / How To Get The Cracked JAMB CBT Software On Your PC / Loyola Jesuit Entrance Examination 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.