Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina (1100 Views)

Unbothered! Davido Reacts To Ndlea’s Plan To Investigate His "Fan Mi" Video / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife / Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina by trendysturvs(f): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2015
According to TMZ , criminal investigation has been launched in the case of Bobby Kristina, with police considering the possibility foul play may have been involved before she was found face down in a bathtub. The probe, said to be centered around her boyfriend Nick Gordon, began after authorities allegedly found suspicious injuries on the 21-year-old when she was hospitalized on Saturday morning.

She remains in a coma in Emory University Hospital after she was found unconscious by Gordon and friend Max Lomas in her Roswell, Georgia home. The site reported that police are looking into claims there was an altercation between Bobbi and Gordon, who are believed to have a history of domestic violence, in the hours before the incident.

Lomas also alleges that Gordon cleaned up blood in his house before paramedics and police arrived at the scene. On Friday it was revealed that Bobbi could have been submerged in the bath for between 10 and 15 minutes before she was found.

‘It seems like it might’ve been 10 or 15 minutes that she must have been alone,’ Lomas’ attorney Ashleigh Merhant told E! News. ‘But we don’t know at what point she actually ended up in the tub during that time.’

Lomas found Bobbi Kristina after he went looking for her when a cable man knocked at the door, E! reported. When she did not respond, he went in and found her, his attorney said. She was rushed to hospital and her family has remained tight-lipped about her condition, but on Thursday, her cousin took to Instagram to provide friends a heartbreaking update.

‘Though it seems the odds are against her,’ Jerod Brown wrote, ‘though doctors don’t see any hope for change, though we might want to play detective and find out how she got there, though it looks impossible for her to stand again STILL PRAY FOR BK.’

This guy has been bad news right from the start! There had always been something sinister about him.

More here - http://facebook.com/trendysturvs

Re: Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2015
So beautiful.wicked man angry
Re: Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina by Iamvictor(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2015
I sensed something is sinister about the story.. no record of drug overdose, how could she just sleep facedown in the tub...
Re: Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina by Iamvictor(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2015
HotBisi:
welcome to NL... let me be the one to welcome you...
Re: Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina by axortedbabe(f): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2015
D guy was sent to ruin d family..
Re: Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina by sinaj(f): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2015
HotBisi:
wlcme to nairaland...hope u hav paid ur booking and commenting fee wink
Re: Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina by sinaj(f): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2015
HotBisi:
wlcme to nairaland...hpe u av paid for booking of space nd commenting fee wink
Re: Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina by Airforce1(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2015
sinaj:
wlcme to nairaland...hpe u av paid for booking of space nd commenting fee wink

how many times you go post comment

abi na space u dey use style book
undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina by sinaj(f): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Airforce1:

how many times you go post comment

abi na space u dey use style book
undecided
lol... i de book am for my bf, him I pass my neigbour generator don phuck am up...
Re: Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Iamvictor:
welcome to NL... let me be the one to welcome you...
Thank you smiley
Re: Police Investigate Nick Gordon After Suspicious Injuries Found On Bobbi Kristina by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
sinaj:
wlcme to nairaland...hope u hav paid ur booking and commenting fee wink
thank you babes.i apprec8 smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Guber Candidate, Jimi Agbaje In Adultery Mess / Waje Finally Speaks On Her Near-nude Pic / Throwback Picture Of Maleek Berry As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.