Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

I Need Help In Installing CS5 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help In Installing CS5 (843 Views)

Nigerian Programmers Can Be Of Great Help In The 2019 General Elections. / Please Help With Authentic Dreaweaver Cs5 Serial Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Installing CS5 by Paulscholari(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2015
pls mod dont ban me,if am not suppose to create my topic here.u can move it.Thnks
pls guys i need help in installing cs5, its a video editor application...i bought it from CV. While trying to install it,its telling me to insert the Adobemastercollection5 trial disk...What can i do
Re: I Need Help In Installing CS5 by Paulscholari(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
i still need help in installing d cs5,giv me hints...
Re: I Need Help In Installing CS5 by AAinEqGuinea: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2015
css gods are self-contained.. i cannot claim to be an expert

to test css you only need compatible browsers... for css5 use ff or chrome as i do
Re: I Need Help In Installing CS5 by Paulscholari(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
@AAin..I didnt get u. am talking of cs5 a video editor software, what has google chrome browser got to do with it
Re: I Need Help In Installing CS5 by tefoko: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
@Op,dont blame him he doesnt quite understand what you are trying to say and he rushed into conclusion.Back to your question.you said you bought it in from CV(who or what is this).From the error you are getting i predict its a trial version that you got.what medium are you using to install?cd or flash?
Re: I Need Help In Installing CS5 by Paulscholari(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2015
tefoko:
@Op,dont blame him he doesnt quite understand what you are trying to say and he rushed into conclusion.Back to your question.you said you bought it in from CV(who or what is this).From the error you are getting i predict its a trial version that you got.what medium are you using to install?cd or flash?
installing from cd...cv meanns computer village
Re: I Need Help In Installing CS5 by CodeHouse: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: I Need Help In Installing CS5 by CodeHouse: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Paulscholari:
installing from cd...cv meanns computer village

It is a crack version, browse the DVD and look for the instruction, a txt file on how you'll copy payloads or just purchase the full version from Adobe.

You can also download a portable version, just google CS5 portable...portable means it does not require installation just click and it loads the environment, I've got portable Adobe CS4

(1) (Reply)

The Programming Section - What Has Gone Wrong? / You Want To Build A Career In Digital Media Marketing? / How To Get First 500 Youtube Subscribers In 1 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.