Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

You Would Probably Want To Do This Change Urse... By Young Nigerian Bodybuilder - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Would Probably Want To Do This Change Urse... By Young Nigerian Bodybuilder (553 Views)

5 Things About Muhammad Ali You Probably Never Knew / How Nigeria Football Teams Kits Would Probably Look Like / Throwback Photo Of Kanu Nwankwo Unveiling As Arsenal Player By Young Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Would Probably Want To Do This Change Urse... By Young Nigerian Bodybuilder by temmy4peace(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hi! Am temitope, a bodybuilder, trainer n all in one fitness lover. Height(6ft), weight: 186lbs. Have been
Into bodybuilding for 3 years, basically one year and half of training. My main purpose of posting on this website is to encourage n meet people who wants to really improve their overall wellbeing by taking just little steps toward it. Am sort of a cross fitness athlete, I.e. am not just a bber but also involves in every moves that pertain to my fitness goal. U don't necessarily have to start with weightlifting or even crying of no gym issues before you can become fit; am very sure that all you need is to set a goal, think about it n start rocking. Just start with checking and eating clean, something like no
Sugar+sugary foods, morning stretch, drinking enough water(avoid water intoxication), adequate interval rest(instead of buzzing about). Very simple and health wise u could possibly be if u just start today. MAybe you think that skinny you are for bodybuilding, read about super skinny guys who changed themselves for good and forever. Start with simple moves like press ups and sit ups; continue with it and In short period of time, bingo! U would be feeling awesome u changed it all. Bodybuilding is an art of creation, being creative about who u are, what it is like within you, what burns like an energy powering you today your goals in life.
We have psychological n physiologicl benefit of bodybuilding and other sports. (b)Do you know the effect of intense exercises on the brain ?(/b)

I will be glad to connect with n follow your fitness goal. Am also looking forward to postyour fitness journey on my personal blog at http://bodybuildingsphere..com
I have enough to motivate buddies in there; picture s, my fitness journey and R Ms.

Pls do connect with me on my socials @ instagram n twitter with username [b]temmy4peace [\b] and on Facebook with http://fb.com/idris.goodluck

Thanks for caring to read and believe.

(1) (Reply)

Samson Siasia Releases 21-man List For Gabon / Come In Lets See The Club With Biggest Fan BASE / Manual Treadmill Is 1.5hp Is Available At Joerex Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.