Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Pls I Need Meaning Of This! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need Meaning Of This! (852 Views)

10 Popular Area In Lagos & Their Original Meaning Behind Their Name: / 5 Super Hilarious Hausa Proverbs And Their Meaning / Woman Uncovers A Two-way Mirror In A Bar Toilet - Meaning Anyone Could Watch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Meaning Of This! by tope777(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
I apply for UK visitor Visa in 2007 and was deny,but since then I never bother to ask about the note on my passport. Pls Nairaland help me check and tell me the meaning though the Passport latter expire and I have new one now.

Re: Pls I Need Meaning Of This! by YomiFash86(m): 1:45am On Feb 08, 2015
The sign means visa refusal. You can still obtain a visa should you meet necessary requirement. Best of luck.
Re: Pls I Need Meaning Of This! by tope777(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
YomiFash86:
The sign means visa refusal. You can still obtain a visa should you meet necessary requirement. Best of luck.

Thanks!! Was thinking maybe BAN... planing to visit uk this year as my status now improve more than the last time.

(1) (Reply)

(photos) The World's Most Remotest Island / Fellow Nairaland Need Your Help On How To Get India Visa / Earthquake In Eugene, Oregon U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.