Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Help!! I Cant Connect To Playstore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!! I Cant Connect To Playstore (748 Views)

Two Simple Methods To Fix Android Camera Error (can't Connect To The Camera) / Pls Help I Cant Connect My Gionee M3 Mini With My Pc 2ru Usb / Check Out The Android App I Wrote And Published To Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Cant Connect To Playstore by oyewilliams(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
I am using Infinix x507 (Hot), it got to a point that my playstore refuse to connect angry, I tried factory reset....now i cant login to playstore. somebody help!!
Re: Help!! I Cant Connect To Playstore by paulworld(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Use es file explorer or any other root explorer. Goto device storage- etc and delete the file name host inside the etc folder
Re: Help!! I Cant Connect To Playstore by Carlcaresophia: 8:31am On Feb 09, 2015
oyewilliams:
I am using Infinix x507 (Hot), it got to a point that my playstore refuse to connect angry, I tried factory reset....now i cant login to playstore. somebody help!!
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Root My Phone / Rooted Stock Lollipop 5.0.1 With Knox 0x0 For Galaxy S4 I9505 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.