Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

MTN Browsing Phones And Price In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Browsing Phones And Price In Nigeria (742 Views)

Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / Pictures Of Made Osun State Phones And Tablets / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Browsing Phones And Price In Nigeria by ogedanny: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
MTN Browsing Phones And Price in Nigeria – Free MTN MB Data Bundle for Free Browsing on Sale

Yes! You read it. MTN, the foremost and largest telecommunication company in Nigeria now offers a customized smartphones for sale online via Jumia online store.

Available at a very cheap price, it comes with MTN Sim card, free browsing data plan on activation, connect to the internet, download apps, chat on all social networks and much more.

One of these smartphones is the MTN Sm@rt S720i. It is a smartphone that has been designed for people on a budget who still want the same functionality found on all high-end phones. It has all the features and functionality you will ever need from a smartphone. The Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system running on the S720i is sure to fascinate you and its 4-inch touchscreen makes the experience more enjoyable. A 1.3GHz processor powers the S720i and is backed up by 512MB RAM which makes for fast and smooth running of applications. Integrated with 4GB internal memory the S720i provides you with enough storage space for all your pictures, videos, documents and more and if you feel it isn’t enough then you have the option of expanding it to up to 32GB with the use of a microSD card.

Click Here: http://browsingphone.com/mtn-browsing-phones-and-price-in-nigeria/
Re: MTN Browsing Phones And Price In Nigeria by mjames: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Give us the name of the manufacturer

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Android App I Created For My State Taraba / Tecno H6 / The New MTN Blackberry Subcriptions Codes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.