Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,710 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Help Me Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Pls (497 Views)

help me pls, I want to further my education using AAT certificate / Can I Buy School Screening Form That Is My Prefered Instituition?help Me Pls / Bsc Now Or Later For Hnd. Help Me Pls!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Pls by orukwogift(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
i have pass in hnd accountancy which school can i do a pgd bcus most schools required a minimum of lower credit pls help
Re: Help Me Pls by Coolboyz: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bro, my advise is that you use ur OND and go for direct entry in a UNIVERSITY. ( I KNW IT WILL BE LOWER OR UPPER CREDIT)

Go to a state university where competition is not high.
And don't follow the path of accountancy. You can go for Buz admin, pub admin, marketing, economics, insurance etc.

Why I said you shouldn't go 4 accountancy is because of the Ican exam. That Ican exam can be a hard hurdle.

And pls swallow ur pride nd do wat I stated above. Or u can even go for another hnd in pub admin (the course will be less demanding)
Don't go for the pgd or watever.

And pls ignore my typing errors.
Re: Help Me Pls by Coolboyz: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
orukwogift:
i have pass in hnd accountancy which school can i do a pgd bcus most schools required a minimum of lower credit pls help
again, modify your topic to "he graduated with pass, what's the next step"

I'm sure this will draw attention to this thread thus you get the response you desire.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Tips: What You Should And Should Not Bring Along To The Exam Centre / I Need Ur Help Urgently / If Your 2015 Jamb Centre Is West-midlands Communications,lagos.lets MEET HERE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.