Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech (830 Views)

4 Recommended Ways To Boost Your Blog On Social Media / Blogging On Mobile Made Easy / I Need A Mobile Tech Blog To Buy Below 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech by henryobinna(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
hello all,
I plan adding affiliate network product ads on my blog. I blog on Android apps, Android games n some related stuffs like that but mainly Android n few others.

so am looking for a good affiliate company that would probably display Android phones so it'll be inline with my blog content.

please anyone who knows any can please drop by n probably tell us the cons n pros of the metwork.

thanks in advance
Re: What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech by henryobinna(m): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
na wa oh.

you're all viewing m going, no one wants to give a suggestion
Re: What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech by Pryncejospa(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Guy just check out sites with android stuff and see if they have something to offer you. Best of luck
Re: What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech by henryobinna(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pryncejospa:
Guy just check out sites with android stuff and see if they have something to offer you. Best of luck
ok.
thanks
Re: What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech by Pryncejospa(m): 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
AppsGeyser Blog check this blog to get more info
Re: What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech by henryobinna(m): 12:03am On Feb 08, 2015
Pryncejospa:
AppsGeyser Blog check this blog to get more info
am off to that place.

and please if you know of gadgets, like onea thar sell Android phones, and other Android gadgets
Re: What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech by luigiajah(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2015
Konga Affiliate And Jumia Should Help
Re: What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech by henryobinna(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2015
luigiajah:
Konga Affiliate And Jumia Should Help
I thought about them too but the countries topping my traffic audirnce are are USA, indonesia n india
so I want to cash in on the international audience especially USA m India.

I'll try konga too
Re: What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2015
henryobinna:
I thought about them too but the countries topping my traffic audirnce are are USA, indonesia n india
so I want to cash in on the international audience especially USA m India.

I'll try konga too
If you receive traffic from USA, then CPA is the way to go! I wonder why you're interested in Affiliate Marketing in the first place when you could make double from CPA Marketing. You should register with:
Peerfly.com
Neverblue.com

The registration is not a walk in the park though. You'd have to confirm your email, phone no and a Government-issued ID. If you can successfully register, you should be making money with CPA. You can read more on CPA using Google
Re: What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech by henryobinna(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
sMayor:

If you receive traffic from USA, then CPA is the way to go! I wonder why you're interested in Affiliate Marketing in the first place when you could make double from CPA Marketing. You should register with:
Peerfly.com
Neverblue.com

The registration is not a walk in the park though. You'd have to confirm your email, phone no and a Government-issued ID. If you can successfully register, you should be making money with CPA. You can read more on CPA using Google
thanks a lot,
I'll Check them out

(1) (Reply)

Get Trained In Website Design And Employ Others / Webmasters-why You Should Join INFOLINKS / News And Celebrity Bloggers, Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.