Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man (10838 Views)

Meet South-african Based Nigerian Artiste, Tokunbo Abeeb Ajibola AKA FOWOSERE / Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo / Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Husband(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by angelcj: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YcOT3VjkrCE/VNaAYrqb2VI/AAAAAAAEdfA/V41FwgX6fwk/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
26 year old twin sisters, Owami and Olwethu Mzazi from Vosloorus, South Africa recently got married to the same man, 51 year old Mzukiseni Mzazi.
When interviewed by a South African magazine, the sisters said they'd always known they'd marry same man as they have shared everything else together since they were born...

“We have always done everything together. We share everything. That is how our grandmother raised us. So when we decided to marry, we said any man that wants to marry one, will marry the other” Owami told Drum magazine.

See more on http://www./2015/02/photos-meet-south-african-twin-sisters.html
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chaii lucky man......will I ever hit this kinda jackpot undecided undecided

Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by michphenomena(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
I wish am dat man......Any female twins in NL

Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Movesz(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmm.....#every night party

Congratulations man

Before I marry sha

Me my girlfriend and her lesbian friend be8) cool cool cool
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Afrok(m): 4:04am On Feb 08, 2015
There is love in sharing they say, but believe me sharing one d*ck seems sweeter to them shocked cheesy. Congratulations to them, that's their business and I can only wish them success, ehn no concern me undecided.
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Kingblingz(m): 5:57am On Feb 08, 2015
This is Pure Sacrilege,its a taboo! How will a man be Nyashing 2 sisters? Its not proper now
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 08, 2015
Enough BF for the man....
Women always OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION..
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by majamajic(m): 6:59am On Feb 08, 2015
Lucky man .
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by funnyme(f): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2015
The guy has just enter his grave,its remaining to be covered. Who's his adviser biko?

Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Awho(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2015
I smell troble
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by cyclones(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2015
3some things every night...
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:51am On Feb 08, 2015
And the man is older than them with 25yrs

But that's not my business

Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Iyowuski: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2015
d wife on d left sha....na d she go be 1st choice

Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 08, 2015
Igbadun for the man..

I envy the guy no be small..
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Purehuman(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2015
This man's enjoyment starts here on earth. The ladies will not cause any problem because they have a way of settling their issues.
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by ugonology(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2015
If you ask me......this is better than marrying two seperate wifes, atleast your children would see themselves as true brothers and sisters, and not step-brothers and sisters, and jealousy will be reduced to its bearest minimum.

Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by spacefreak: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
And the man is older than them with 25yrs

But that's not my business

Could you follow back? smiley
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by fishbone11(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2015
angelcj:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YcOT3VjkrCE/VNaAYrqb2VI/AAAAAAAEdfA/V41FwgX6fwk/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
26 year old twin sisters, Owami and Olwethu Mzazi from Vosloorus, South Africa recently got married to the same man, 51 year old Mzukiseni Mzazi.
When interviewed by a South African magazine, the sisters said they'd always known they'd marry same man as they have shared everything else together since they were born...

“We have always done everything together. We share everything. That is how our grandmother raised us. So when we decided to marry, we said any man that wants to marry one, will marry the other” Owami told Drum magazine.

What I love about the whole thing is the simple traditional wedding. Just look at their dressing, very simple, unlike we Nigerians, Asho ibi must be sold because person wan marry Quests Elizabeth!!!

Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by boss1310(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2015
25 yrs gap.if the man quench they can marry each other
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by aizayahtosh(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Kingblingz:
This is Pure Sacrilege,its a taboo! How will a man be Nyashing 2 sisters? Its not proper now
who made it a sacrilege ? let the man f**k and be happy... I wish to be like him wen I grow up cheesy
Kingblingz:
who made it a sacrilege ? let the man f**k and be happy... I wish to be like him wen I grow up
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by freecocoa(f): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2015
Smh, old man for that matter, mumuness must be a fluid in their veins, but na them sabi.

Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Iyowuski: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2015
ugonology:
If you ask me......this is better than marrying two seperate wifes, atleast your children would see themselves as true brothers and sisters, and not step-brothers and sisters, and jealousy will be reduced to its bearest minimum.

nobody ask u
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by ugonology(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2015
Iyowuski:

nobody ask u
And who answered this preeq!!
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by paulolee(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2015
wow... d quy don reali hammer...wish dem hml shaa
in order news....
click likes for GEJ
click share for GBM....

Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by thewarrior72: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2015
South African chicks can do anything, I ain't surprised undecided undecided
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by ellahzy(f): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2015
Sorry to say this..........

But This is NO.N.SENS.E

ELLAJOVY @IG
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Rapzino: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2015
End time tinz
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2015
angelcj:

Why 51 year old man ?

Go check, he is a very wealthy man..
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by philo3(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
the sisters have an hidden agenda ...
they'll surely be screwing other men outside

who cares any_way... #GoodluckINmarch
Re: Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man by Sarimah(f): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
what??

I'm very sure the man is wealthy

9ice Goes Back School, Plans To Venture Into Politics Come 2015 / Ramsey Nouah ,omotola Jalade Win 2011 Ghana Movie Awards / Wealthy Old Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Very Young Women