Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

- Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (8894 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by motherlode: 12:13am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: by CrazyScientist: 12:18am On Feb 08, 2015
undecided none

5 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 08, 2015
Who she be?

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 08, 2015
This op had piss for dinner and shiit for breakfast
Rubbish angry

5 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 08, 2015
My left shoe.

2 Likes

Re: by TheMan3: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2015
Wake up
Re: by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:
This op had piss for dinner and shiit for breakfast
Rubbish angry

Why are you like this?
Re: by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2015
hifaif:

Why are you like this?
It seems you are one that fed the op with the piss
Silly Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2015
I think she strikes a bit of a close resemblance with Vvyone Nelsen. (don't know if I spelt her name correctly)
Re: by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I think she strikes a bit of a close resemblance with Vvyone Nelsen. (don't know if I spelt her name correctly)
If she looks like Yvonne nelson to you, then you must be sicker and more demented than the op

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:

If she looks like Yvonne nelson to you, then you must be sicker and more demented than the op
This is just one more reason why I think Seun himself should give more attention to this section. Too many small small boys masquerading as girls, craving for attention at the slightest opportunity, hereby, turning this place to a big joke.

As for you seriousbabe abi wetin you call yourself, I'll let this insult slide. I'm too hungry this morning to start bandying words with you.

FriedPlantain

13 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This is just one more reason why I think Seun himself should give more attention to this section. Too many small small boys masquerading as girls, craving for attention at the slightest opportunity, hereby, turning this place to a big joke.

As for you seriousbabe abi wetin you call yourself, I'll let this insult slide. I'm too hungry this morning to start bandying words with you.
What are you even saying
Please read what you posted again and after that you can go to helltongue
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:

Go to hell!
Mtcheew
Ok Bro

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:

It seems you are one that fed the op with the piss
Silly Nigerian

Why are you so rude? All your comments are always BS and insults.

5 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2015
motherlode:
cheesy please help me check this pix out! which actress does resemble, either Ghollywood or Nollywood

Not any that I know of. But her face looks kinda familiar though.

1 Like

Re: by ikgabriel(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2015
She resemble obanikoro 0r rafiu ladipo. Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: by boss1310(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2015
papi luwe...ok actress you said i dnt knw o
Re: by udysweet(f): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2015
Abasi mmi mbok! Dear child,I'm a lady like you,we don't abuse. And serios babes are too serious to trade words with someone who jus made a harmless comment based on d @op question. Now go to church and don't be naughty else I'll spank your behind. And if ur a boy masking as a girl,go to the altar now and tell pastor to deliver you from that spirit of lying and deception. Now off you go!
seriousbabe:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2015
She looks lyk segun arinze cheesy grin
Re: by prelinctus: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2015
udysweet:
Abasi mmi mbok! Dear child,I'm a lady like you,we don't abuse. And serios babes are too serious to trade words with someone who jus made a harmless comment based on d @op question. Now go to church and don't be naughty else I'll spank your behind. And if ur a boy masking as a girl,go to the altar now and tell pastor to deliver you from that spirit of lying and deception. Now off you go!
Everybody is not a christian undecided

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2015
U
udysweet:

Uyai!...abadie??...where u frm??..am frm Aks u?? grin cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2015
prelinctus:

Fen go to mosque den grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2015
prelinctus:

Den go to mosque den grin
Re: by MisterLongman(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:

You should have tread the IGNORE lane.
People like that were born to be bitchy. That's why they only know how to bully strangers online

2 Likes

Re: by prelinctus: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2015
zaragal:

Den go to mosque den grin
Is today friday? Keep quiet o

1 Like

Re: by Rapzino: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2015
Hah, not again!
Re: by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2015
MisterLongman:

You should have tread the IGNORE lane.
People like that were born to be bitchy. That's why they only know how to bully strangers online
Don't you ever put your mouth in what doesn't concern you
Never insult me again in your life or else
Nonsense
Re: by udysweet(f): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2015
Idiokho ayin eka. Ami nyong nto akwa ibom nko
zaragal:
U

Uyai!...abadie??...where u frm??..am frm Aks u?? grin cheesy
Re: by udysweet(f): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2015
My bad,loool! No mind me jare. So wch one mak her send her\him to now? I no sabi wch religion he\she belongs,lol
prelinctus:

Re: by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2015
hifaif:

Why are you so rude? All your comments are always BS and insults.
Fvck off me tongue
Silly billy-goat grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Masquerade
Re: by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:

Fvck off me tongue
Silly billy-goat grin

Smh... just try and be civil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular love-vendor Of Nigerian Governors And Billionaires Revealed [PICS] / Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: / Dangote Moves From 76th to 43rd Richest Man in the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.