Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,919 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Jd Hacker News - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jd Hacker News (1370 Views)

Ugently In Need Of An Hacker Who Gets Facebook Fanpage Likes Through Fb phishing / Please I Am Looking For A Hacker / Become A Professional Ethical Hacker This May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jd Hacker News by JDHACKER: 1:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Need some Espionage done? facebook hacking, website database, bank account, password, tool, cracking, access, network, a school, phone, smartphone, computer, laptop, desktop, apple, windows, office, professional, cheap, fast, quick, affordable, legit, real, hackers, skype, twitter, instagram," Do you need to spy on your cheating spouse's phone? Do you need urgent attention at that organisation and wants your name to be on the priority list? Do you need to upgrade your college degrees? Do you need western union MTCN to offset those bills with our sophisticated bug generator? whatever the issue you have, we can do all you want in a moment. Hire a Hacker to help. Yahoo Messenger @ JD HACKER
E-mail: jdhacker67@yahoo.ca
Online Hacker For Hire Services - Offers many online hacking services. Such as Email Hacking, Social Media Hacking, Cell phone hacking, Online Hacking protection, college degree upgrade, with fast quick and affordable services and so much more if you dont see a service you need just ask for help through our live chat we will find the correct online hacker for hire service for you.
contact us on our Yahoo messenger at JD HACKER
Re: Jd Hacker News by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Hack my Nairaland account. If u succeed I have a very big job for u. The pay is high.

2 Likes

Re: Jd Hacker News by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2015
JDHACKER:
Need some Espionage done? facebook hacking, website database, bank account, password, tool, cracking, access, network, a school, phone, smartphone, computer, laptop, desktop, apple, windows, office, professional, cheap, fast, quick, affordable, legit, real, hackers, skype, twitter, instagram," Do you need to spy on your cheating spouse's phone? Do you need urgent attention at that organisation and wants your name to be on the priority list? Do you need to upgrade your college degrees? Do you need western union MTCN to offset those bills with our sophisticated bug generator? whatever the issue you have, we can do all you want in a moment. Hire a Hacker to help. Yahoo Messenger @ JD HACKER
Online Hacker For Hire Services - Offers many online hacking services. Such as Email Hacking, Social Media Hacking, Cell phone hacking, Online Hacking protection, college degree upgrade, with fast quick and affordable services and so much more if you dont see a service you need just ask for help through our live chat we will find the correct online hacker for hire service for you.
mr jd hacker u no dey talk again?
Re: Jd Hacker News by aje75(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2015
sooooft. u sure know how to shut d d*ckhead up.
Re: Jd Hacker News by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2015
aje75:
sooooft. u sure know how to shut d d*ckhead up.
ma brother I tire o.
Re: Jd Hacker News by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
JDHACKER:
Mr JD HACKER am still waiting for you to hack my nairaland account. Please do.

(1) (Reply)

10 New Sure Steps To Get Google Adsense Approval In No Time / How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? / Full Profile Of Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.