Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Is It Possible To Get Addicted To A Particular Food? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is It Possible To Get Addicted To A Particular Food? (566 Views)

Help. Im Addicted To Biscuits / What Is This Particular Fruit Called? / Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get Addicted To A Particular Food? by sophy09: 2:12am On Feb 08, 2015
Presently I am addicted to trail mix and pistachio. I have tried stopping it but I find myself eating it all the time. It is so annoying I tell myself I will not eat it again but I get this feeling like eat it eat it. I eat and get angry angry for eating.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Addicted To A Particular Food? by XtraSmooth404: 2:35am On Feb 08, 2015
yep... Just like weed. 100% vegetable.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Addicted To A Particular Food? by Extom(m): 2:35am On Feb 08, 2015

I been dey think say na 9ja you dey, I been wan ask you weda you don ever reach dat point for school, wia evritin don finish, com remain only garri and sugar. cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Get Addicted To A Particular Food? by delishpot: 2:52am On Feb 08, 2015
Rice grin
Re: Is It Possible To Get Addicted To A Particular Food? by golor(m): 3:41am On Feb 08, 2015
If to say u deh 9ja,d hardship for d country for done force garri to b ur addicted food,if not for financial problem,then it will b for u to b strong to face ur day to day hustle.

Im addicted to garri bt note,not because my parents can't afford other food bt because i jst lyk eating it.

Afang nd banga soup re my favorite.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Addicted To A Particular Food? by Redoil: 6:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Garri and water

(1) (Reply)

Buy Provisions Worth N4,300 And Get N1,300 Back In Your Pocket / Pastry, Cake And Cocktails Class For Kids This Summer / Chocolat Royale Reopens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.