Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nairalanders Btw The Ages Of 16 To 18 Lets Hook Up Here. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairalanders Btw The Ages Of 16 To 18 Lets Hook Up Here. (726 Views)

Any Scrabble Player Within Akure...letz Hook Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Btw The Ages Of 16 To 18 Lets Hook Up Here. by Yozkid(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2015
Hello Famz I Think Nairaland is q good forumn, but I think it only meant For The big Dudes And Girls
Lets Prove em wronq that we are here.
Re: Nairalanders Btw The Ages Of 16 To 18 Lets Hook Up Here. by sammieblaize: 8:11am On Feb 08, 2015
Abi tru tht we need 2

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Btw The Ages Of 16 To 18 Lets Hook Up Here. by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2015
This early sunday morning? Are u kidding me? undecided dude, get a job pls.
Re: Nairalanders Btw The Ages Of 16 To 18 Lets Hook Up Here. by godsamist: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2015
Better face ur education,nigerianof today has no place for drop out ask apc well well,it all began this way. .Pls use your phone for something useful until yr mouth full with bears then and only then we can welcome u.
Re: Nairalanders Btw The Ages Of 16 To 18 Lets Hook Up Here. by tobeetoe(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
can I have your Facebook id ?
Re: Nairalanders Btw The Ages Of 16 To 18 Lets Hook Up Here. by Yozkid(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
. hmmmm Thanks, I ll kip daht n mind
Re: Nairalanders Btw The Ages Of 16 To 18 Lets Hook Up Here. by Yozkid(m): 1:00am On Feb 10, 2015
godsamist:
Better face ur education,nigerianof today has no place for drop out ask apc well well,it all began this way. .Pls use your phone for something useful until yr mouth full with bears then and only then we can welcome u.
. And who told u am a dropout. Thanks tho

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot The 7 Differences In Both Pictures? / Click Interesting Games Online / Be The Last Person To Post Here For The Year 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.