Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces (6401 Views)

Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Happy Birthday To Bow Wow (photo) / Jayz And Beyonce Attend Birthday Party In Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by badassProdigy(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2015
Can you recall the first time you met your hubby/lover/wife?Was it at a club,church or online?I bet you remember.
But how many of us actually captured that first moment when the whole world stopped and you said "He/she is the one" before your eyes opened and you realized "this person ain't that hot", or he/she has a big nose.lol
Well, if we are to believe Mediatakeout, this is the first time Jayz laid his eyes on Beyonce (1999) and he was so smitten.

Look at them then and compare now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by Beesluv: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2015
Maybe the skirt attracted her to him.

Jayz be like, "i must eat this cake"
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by badassProdigy(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2015
Beesluv:
Maybe the skirt attracted her to him.

Jayz be like, "i must eat this cake"
lolz...
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by dkronicle(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2015
Both of them wear skirt. Jay Z sighted her, he felt like ' dis is d lady in my drm'

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by DickDastardly(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2015
JayZ representing Naija in that green white green shirt cheesy grin
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2015
Jayz and bey
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2015
Yeah! Everything has a beginning!
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by iamrealdeji(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2015
DickDastardly:
JayZ representing Naija in that green white green shirt cheesy grin
Throwback jerseys,Fabolous collection of throwbacks can open a large boutique
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by axortedbabe(f): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2015
I remember d first day..
Too special to b forgotten...
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by paulolee(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2015
luks romantic.... maybe he fell for hr b'coz she was a v**qin wen he first knew hr...
brb let mi upload d pics of d day I first met my amaka rite insyd shop-rite xo DT u quys wunt search for it to compare n contrast wt d pics of wen we wud b toqeda as d top as celebrity tinz....*runs outa thread to amaka's ous**
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by paulolee(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2015
luks romantic.... i heard he fell for hr b'coz she was a v**qin wen he first knew hr...
brb let mi upload d pics of d day I first met my amaka rite insyd shop-rite xo DT u quys wunt search for it to compare n contrast wt d pics of wen we wud b toqeda as d top as celebrity tinz....*runs outa thread to amaka's ous**
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by DonX001: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2015
Beyonce looks like a calabar girl going to market in this photo.
Is it my eyes or does she actually have a bow leg in this pic?

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
axortedbabe:
I remember d first day..
Too special to b forgotten...
hian
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by Sarimah(f): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
they look so young here
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by UIA04(f): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=DonX001 post=30536080]Beyonce looks like a calabar girl going to market in this photo.
Is it my eyes or does she actually have a bow leg in this pic?[/quote
She has bow leg naturally
If this picture is real then this woman has come a long way in terms of fashion this picture is so funny
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by adanduka: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
'Village belle' days grin
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
DonX001:
Beyonce looks like a calabar girl going to market in this photo.
Is it my eyes or does she actually have a bow leg in this pic?
more like Ekaette going to get some food stuff for Akpan grin
that skirt tho' grin ! Who says humble beginning doesn't pay? wink
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by elguaje(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
The location
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by MisterLongman(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Beyonce used to be a deeper life member
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by badassProdigy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
MisterLongman:
Beyonce used to be a deeper life member
grin
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by absoluteSuccess: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Beyonce was still struggling then, her real name was Beyonsi, her dad's name, Kinowolesi. She's an Ijesha babe selling and hawking for her mama, she was a good girl, she get respect. One day, she watched Ramseh Noah's movie, 'From Rag to Riches'. Afterwards she told herself 'Eh oga O, mi tie ni give up, one day sha, my life go better, surely.' One afternoon, she sold something and was looking for 'change' and dashed across the road carelessly. Jayzee was the one driving by, he got mad at her. He rushed after her across the street in anger. When she saw Jayzee, she took him for Ramsey Noah, her tv-crush. She knelt down pleading, 'I'm sorry sa, na the customa cos am'. Jayzee was smitten. He was like 'Na wa for our govement o, how can a fine girl be dey suffer like this for inside sun?' He took her home that day from here. They love each other. Jayzee promised to marry Beyiosi. They later relocated to US. Both were happy ever after. God is good. Beyonsi, am happy for you o, biriful baby. Oroyo, Orokpe.

8 Likes

Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by dnacrystal: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Beyonce was still struggling at the time, her real name was beyiosi, an Ijesha babe selling and hawking for mama, she was a good girl. But she has watched Ramseh Noah's movie, 'from rag to riches'. Afterwards she told herself 'one day sha, my life go better.' One afternoon, she was looking for 'change' and dashed across the road carelessly. Jayzee was the one driving and got mad at her. He rushed after her to the street in anger. When she saw Jayzee, she took him for Ramsey Noah, her tv-crush. She knelt down pleading, 'I'm sorry sa, na the customa cos am'. Jayzee was smitten. He was like 'Na wa for our govement o, how can a fine girl be dey suffer like this for inside sun?' He took her home that day from here. They love each other. Jayzee promised to marry Beyiosi. They later relocated to US. Both were happy ever after. God is good. Beyiosi, am happy for you o, biriful baby. Oroyo, Orokpe.

*In a nurse's voice*
Oga you don wake?
Hope you feel better now.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by dnacrystal: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice skirts grin. Especially Beyonce's own.
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by absoluteSuccess: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
dnacrystal:

*In a nurse's voice*
Oga you don wake?
Hope you feel better now.
Truth is always bitter, but in case you are unable to meet beyiosi or beyonce, try meet her best friend, kemi Rowland (I can only pray she has not 'Americanize' her own names too for uneasy identification as a Nigeria) then confirm from her if my story is not their 'secret'. I'm out of here before you start to argue that Seal is not a Nigerian.
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by dnacrystal: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Truth is always bitter, but in case you are unable to meet beyiosi or beyonce, try meet her best friend, kemi Rowland (I can only pray she has not 'Americanize' her own names too for uneasy identification as a Nigeria) then confirm from her if my story is not their 'secret'. I'm out of here before you start to argue that Seal is not a Nigerian.
shocked*drugs him back to sleep*
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by MissEse: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Beyonce was still struggling at the time, her real name was beyiosi, an Ijesha babe selling and hawking for mama, she was a good girl. But she has watched Ramseh Noah's movie, 'from rag to riches'. Afterwards she told herself 'one day sha, my life go better.' One afternoon, she was looking for 'change' and dashed across the road carelessly. Jayzee was the one driving and got mad at her. He rushed after her to the street in anger. When she saw Jayzee, she took him for Ramsey Noah, her tv-crush. She knelt down pleading, 'I'm sorry sa, na the customa cos am'. Jayzee was smitten. He was like 'Na wa for our govement o, how can a fine girl be dey suffer like this for inside sun?' He took her home that day from here. They love each other. Jayzee promised to marry Beyiosi. They later relocated to US. Both were happy ever after. God is good. Beyiosi, am happy for you o, biriful baby. Oroyo, Orokpe.
Lol
That's how they start. All these new generation writers. I saw 1 the other day, titled 'the foolish goat' n I began to wonder y a goat wud add foolishness to its already foolish nature.
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by absoluteSuccess: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
MissEse:

Lol
That's how they start. All these new generation writers. I saw 1 the other day, titled 'the foolish goat' n I began to wonder y a goat wud add foolishness to its already foolish nature.
You aint seen nothing yet. Let me give you a scoop: ask any Yoruba man what Beyiosi mean, he would tell you it has to do with a destined or destiny child, as in 'if it has not been for this child' It can also mean 'beyon osi Olorun wa'. I dont know the particular one sha. You cannot suppress the truth na!
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by absoluteSuccess: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
dnacrystal:
shocked*drugs him back to sleep*
Why are you afta me with illumina.. drugs?grin
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by DonX001: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
more like Ekaette going to get some food stuff for Akpan grin
that skirt tho' grin ! Who says humble beginning doesn't pay? wink

grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by DonX001: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
UIA04:
She has bow leg naturally
If this picture is real then this woman has come a long way in terms of fashion this picture is so funny

Never really noticed she had bowlegs o. Anyway, i dont really look at celebs anyway.
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by DonX001: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
The look on Jay Z's face though....... grin

1 Like

Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by dnacrystal: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Guy! grin
absoluteSuccess:
Guy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction / Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) / I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.