Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama (2530 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter And His Babymama / Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims / Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by badassProdigy(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2015
Obagoal of life!!! The well built and endowed (real Koko master) footballer took this sexy picture of himself and his baby mama. It looks like she isn't putting on a bra or a top. Well it's allowed since they are together trying to
have nice time.I 'm beyond doubts that girls would do anything to have him despite having three kids from different women.

source: www.trendyrammy.com/2015/02/see-sexy-photo-of-obafemi-martins-his.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by Beesluv: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Rugged
It isn't sexy

3 Likes

Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2015
Obagbaski!!
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2015
I was here.
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by demelza: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2015
Mods to the frontpage.
Let people who have never seen 6packs, see it on Obafemi.
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by axortedbabe(f): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2015
Awon sekzy
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
Mods to the frontpage.
Let people who have never seen 6packs, see it on Obafemi.

diz one na 6pack
mtcheew yeye dey smell
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by demelza: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

diz one na 6pack
mtcheew yeye dey smell
E no matter!
Na useless news dey full frontpage, I'm just helping the ministry.
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
E no matter!
Na useless news dey full frontpage, I'm just helping the ministry.

lol.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by paulolee(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2015
obaqaol.....top form on d field n outa d field....nice packs n cash can qet u a hot bae lyk diz...
I prefare d cash Dan d packs n d lady sha...
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by Sarimah(f): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
segzy? lipsrsealed
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by Kennywills7(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
undecidedIf dis is d definition of sexy then sexy is not cool
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by elguaje(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
In case...
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mine is sexier tongue
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by jessiecah(f): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abeg it's sexy joor... Appreciate good thing
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by MissEse: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
She better find way drop that useless title.
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 09, 2015
He is sexy.
I hope he's packing down there. lipsrsealed
Re: See Sexy Photo Of Obafemi Martins & His Babymama by englishmart(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2015
they don't look sexy

(1) (Reply)

Photos:2face,Flavour And Other Nigerian Celebrities And Their Love For Kitchen / Beverly Osu Licking It Hard / Look At This Pix Very Well And Tell Me Who Is Wearing The Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.