Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How To Fix Usb Mass Storage Problem After Innjoo Note Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Usb Mass Storage Problem After Innjoo Note Update (1796 Views)

Storage Problem On Infinix Hot2 / Lenovo Tab A3300 Aka Lenovo A7-30 Touchscreen Problem After Update (SOLVED!!!!!) / Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Usb Mass Storage Problem After Innjoo Note Update by akinswaggs(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Steps to Fix Usb Mass Storage Problem After INote Update

Go to settings
Scroll down to About phone
Click on the Build Number of the phone like seven times continuously till you get a message saying you are now a Developer.
Now connect your device to a Pc and select Usb Mass storage.
Now you should see another option in the Notification tray asking to select to copy files from pc.
Select it and turn on USb Mass storage.

For source and detailed steps visit
http://www.akintoms.com/2015/02/how-to-fix-usb-mass-storage-problem-after-innjoo-note-update.html?m=1

Re: How To Fix Usb Mass Storage Problem After Innjoo Note Update by emmadetemmy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls my keyboard do minimize but itself when typing and is not like dat before. Any help. Am using Innjoo i1s
Re: How To Fix Usb Mass Storage Problem After Innjoo Note Update by akinswaggs(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
emmadetemmy:
Pls my keyboard do minimize but itself when typing and is not like dat before. Any help. Am using Innjoo i1s

I'm not a genuis with the i1s. But u can visit forum.innjoo.com and lay ur complaints

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Iphone 7 Render Looks Classy / How To Identify A Fake Memory Card / Oukitel K10000 - The Smartphone With The Largest Battery Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.