Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? (1838 Views)

What can we call this? Swag Or Madness / The Best Part Of The Day Is When You Can Take Off Your Bra (photo) / Is This Love ? Or Weed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Question Of The Day: Is this Love or Madness?
Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2015
is this Love or Madness?

Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2015
Craziness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Craziness
lol..u fit do am fr ur babe ds val oohh
Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2015
aniagoluaustin:
lol..u fit do am fr ur babe ds val oohh
neva. Even if she use jazz for me, i no fit do am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
neva. Even if she use jazz for me, i no fit do am.

hahahahhaha...power of women
Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by Kennywills7(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Hehehehehe Naija made luv madness

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2015
aniagoluaustin:
is this Love or Madness?

Can you please tell me what my picture is doing here?
Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Can you please tell me what my picture is doing here?

wow is dat u n ur babe??
Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by holyteeboy(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2015
bravo OP........bravo this is what they call MAN-made or STANDard television
Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2015
holyteeboy:
bravo OP........bravo this is what they call MAN-made or STANDard television
hahahahahha wat of woman made
Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by holyteeboy(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2015
aniagoluaustin:
hahahahahha wat of woman made
its about to come out........it needs milk for power
Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by Gamechanger: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Excess love ❤

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2015
holyteeboy:
its about to come out........it needs milk for power
hahhahahahah
Re: Question Of The Day: Is This Love Or Madness? by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2015
Gamechanger:
Excess love ❤
u plan doing it fr ur babe ds val??

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Looking For Job Aftermath Of The Handling Over(Pics) / When You Are Asked To Interview Your Ex's New Boo [pic] / If U Fail This Riddle, U Re Not Current

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.