Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Think B4 U Speak - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Think B4 U Speak (1017 Views)

LOL!! That Moment When You've Fixed Your Wedding Date B4 The Fuel Crisis [PHOTO] / Big Iq Needd B4 U Attmpt D Question..xo Funi Cum In Letx Tok. / Do U Speak English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think B4 U Speak by my2cents(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2006
Scenario one:
I walked into a hair salon with my husband and three kids in tow
and asked loudly, "How much do you charge for a shampoo and a Mouth Action?"
I turned around and walked back out and never went back.
My husband didn't say a word, he knew better.

Scenario two:
I was at the golf store comparing different kinds of golf balls.
I was unhappy with the women's type I had been using.
After browsing for several minutes, I was approached by one of the good-looking gentlemen
who works at the store. He asked if he could help me.
Without thinking, I looked at him and said, "I think I like playing with men's balls."

Scenario three:
My sister and I were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of candy and nuts.
As we were looking at the display case, the boy behind the counter asked if we needed any help.
I replied, "No, I'm just looking at your nuts."
My sister started to laugh hysterically. The boy grinned, and I turned beet-red and walked away.
To this day, my sister has never let me forget.

Scenario four:
While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to release some pent-up energy and ran amok.
I was finally able to grab hold of her after receiving looks of disgust and annoyance from other patrons.
I told her that if she did not start behaving "right now" she would be punished.
To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said in a voice just as threatening,
"If you don't let me go right now, I will tell Grandma that I saw you kissing Daddy's pee-pee last night!"
The silence was deafening after this enlightening exchange. Even the tellers stopped what they were doing.
I mustered up the last of my dignity and walked out of the bank with my daughter in tow.
The last thing I heard when the door closed behind me, were screams of laughter.
Re: Think B4 U Speak by ikamefa(f): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2006
scenario 4  was de koko  tongue !  "  grin " "  grin "
Re: Think B4 U Speak by hotangel2(f): 6:02am On Aug 23, 2006
Jesus is Lord! There is most deffinitely no controversy.

Funny sturvs mehn!
Re: Think B4 U Speak by Oracle(m): 2:50am On Aug 24, 2006
4 was bad.
i hope itz not naija coz if it is, that pikin don die

(1) (Reply)

Nuns! / Unad Post Ume Result / Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.